A career as an analyst on National Bank’s investigation team means participating in and contributing directly to the protection of the Bank’s assets, its shareholders and its clients. As a senior analyst, you will be involved in major and increasingly complex investigative cases.
- Receive requests for security checks from the Bank on a regular basis.
- Search criminal court records and multiple databases.
- Perform a full analysis of requests to determine the level of security risk.
- Meticulously document research and analysis processes and conclusions.
- Take part in designing and developing fraud risk assessments and examining the effectiveness of controls in place across the organization.
- Analyze critical, highly complex investigation cases with an emphasis on the approach to adopt in terms of corporate security and fraud risk management.
- Assist the investigator assigned to a file in establishing and planning the investigation process
- Establish and maintain collaborative channels with internal and external partners, such as regulatory organizations, police forces and related business units.
- Collaborate on deploying corporate security practices and solutions by serving in a support role with members of your unit or other units.
- Investigate and follow up on reports of inappropriate practices that represent a high risk of fraud for the Bank.
- Support the development of corporate best practices adopted across all of Corporate Security and Fraud Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree in a related field and 2 years of relevant experience OR university certificate/undergraduate diploma from the National Bank University Program and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Specialized degree in security, police studies or financial crimes, an asset.
- Experience in analyzing corporate security and financial crime intelligence.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate security and financial crime best practices in special projects and large-scale investigations.
- Excellent knowledge of analysis principles and techniques for prevention and detection.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French).
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a pleasant employee experience. We value employees' ideas and use surveys and other programs to encourage feedback and ongoing communication.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?