Senior Advisor Vendor Management Office
In an organization where cybersecurity is key to decision-making, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in a multitude of innovative projects and contribute to building the Bank of tomorrow through your expertise and creativity. By collaborating with your colleagues in all sectors of the organization, in your advisory role, you’ll help identify and take control of cybersecurity and IT risks, while ensuring we remain a trusted partner to our clients. We want your know-how and your ideas! Join our team and together we’ll influence the Bank as we move towards a shared goal: become the most cybersecure organization in the world!
- Profile: Like communicating and collaborating, have the reflex to question the status quo
- Experience: Proven expertise in cybersecurity and risk management, good knowledge of emerging technologies
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or solid experience in a related field, supported by certification in cybersecurity (CISSP, CEH, CISM, CISA, GIAC/SANS,CRISC,...)
- Work environment: Bilingual, collaborative workspaces, project delivery in agile mode, cutting-edge technological environments
What does it take for a Senior Cybersecurity Advisor to stand out our team? Here are a few of the required skills:
- Passionate about cybersecurity 10
- Flexible and versatile 9
- Team and community spirit 9
- Innate technological curiosity 8
- Ability to influence and explain in plain language 8
- Results-oriented 8
- Sense of urgency / Ability to manage priorities 7
5 key characteristics
- Strong analytical skills
Thanks to our passionate and committed cybersecurity team that specializes in many areas of security, together, we can be a driver of our technological transformation. Here, every action counts.— André Boucher, CISO
I participate on diversified and innovative projects in a dynamic environment!— Cyber Security Advisor
Skilled and inspiring colleagues
Stimulating challenges and projects
Job security & benefits
Cybersecurity: Our top priority
Dynamic and flexible environment
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Being a Senior Advisor, Vendor Management Office, Technology and Operations means influencing orientations and policies related to supplier governance, ensuring the implementation, operationalization, and end-to-end management of the contract lifecycle. It is to ensure the management, the monitoring of the performance, the development and maintenance of a good business relationship with third parties.
It also means participating in innovative initiatives to control risks and ensure a good return on technology investments. The incumbent must have general IT knowledge, understand business issues, and be able to propose strategies to support the Bank's business. Among other things, he will be responsible for a strategic portfolio focused on cybersecurity.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Vendor Management Office, Technology and Operations.
- Manage end-to-end the life cycle of the contracts under your responsibility
- Actively participate as a main stakeholder in existing governances
- Establish and act as a leader in governance and supplier management for the integration of new suppliers under your portfolio
- Act as leader and owner of governance meetings under your responsibility
- Act as the main liaison between the bank and your suppliers
- Set up sourcing strategies and participate as a lead in negotiations with suppliers
- Carry out governance follow-ups resulting in part from the analysis of contractual gaps
- Understand and ensure the control of risks related to third parties and more specifically those arising from information security due diligence, financial analysis, implementation of continuity and IT succession plans, as well as monitoring supplier performance
- Participate in the analysis of risk issues, assess impacts for the Bank and formulate innovative solutions
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including application owners, architects, third-party risk managers, legal affairs, procurement industry
- In a mode of governance of large-scale IT Projects - identify, conceptualize, and implement key performance indicators in collaboration with IT project managers
- Participate in the development and implementation of cost optimization strategies to ensure the optimal positioning of the Bank in its acquisitions and collaborate in the monitoring of budgets
- Work in collaboration with technology teams
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Bachelor's degree related to the sector of activity and six years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the sector of activity and four years of relevant experience
- Experience in governance, third-party performance management, contract management and risk management
- Experience in stakeholder management
- French/English bilingualism necessary, as you will regularly transact with partners located across Canada
- Experience in IT / Cybersecurity
- Experience in project management
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-12-08
Job Number: PRO001I1
Posting Date: 2022-11-24
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe