Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
We're looking for new talent to expand our security team. We live in a digital world where things change every day, requiring us to adopt a pragmatic, agile, and proactive approach to ensuring security when it comes to new opportunities, technologies, and processes.
If you'd like to:
Have input in information security
Join a dynamic, innovative team
Explore new ideas
We want to hear from you!
Your contribution and role in our team will be as follows:
- Manage requests and capacity for resources on the project security team (monitoring, responding to cyber incidents, etc.)
- Facilitate planning of security activities with IT teams and project management teams in project and non-project mode (incident response activities such as coordinating investigations and drafting post-mortems; monitoring activities such as coordinating review committees for monitoring cases and incident response procedures)
- Participate in improving the employee onboarding plan and rolling out a program to develop new talent
- Play a role in improving the talent development and retention process
- Help review competencies needed within the business unit
- Maintain a log of competencies and help plan training for resources and assign products optimally based on their profile
- Produce and maintain key performance indicators (Power BI)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of existing processes, methodologies and work methods
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of activity and 6 years of relevant experience
- Ability to easily understand complex processes and willingness to understand and take responsibility for security processes
- Ability to produce, maintain and communicate indicators (progress, performance, risk, etc.)
- Understanding of cybersecurity, of how an operational security monitoring centre works and of project support.
- Team spirit, good communication skills and ability to manage requests and capacity
- Ability to easily reach consensus with stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full bilingualism, both spoken and written (French and English)
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
Unposting Date: 2021-05-17
Job Number: INF0012W
Posting Date: 2021-05-04