Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you care about clients? Do you have a solid understanding of the issues and opportunities in the banking and financial services sector?
- Are you known for your sound expertise in marketing, development plans and strategic initiatives?
- Are you results-oriented, and do you want your initiatives to have a positive impact on our clients and on the organization's results?
- Would you like to grow in an expanding sector in the course of a transformation?
As a Senior Marketing Advisor, Client Experience, you will be responsible for developing the marketing vision, defining marketing strategies, and delivering high-impact initiatives for established business lines.
Your main challenges
- Be inquisitive and driven
- Understand the market, stay abreast of innovations and client trends, and challenge the status quo
- Control and advance the vision, business plan and client strategy for the business lines assigned to you
- Be client-centric
- Develop and define the marketing plan and strategies to ensure that business targets are met and continually optimize the client experience
- Be a leader/motivator
- Demonstrate strong leadership with colleagues and partners to ensure their buy-in and commitment to the marketing plan and priorities
- Engage and align multidisciplinary teams and oversee the design and delivery of effective, marketing initiatives
- Enjoy working with data
- Continuously measure and optimize performance with the delivery teams
- Provide continuous analytics data to advance our marketing approaches, practices and initiatives
More specifically, you will:
- Develop the vision, define the strategies and ensure the delivery of marketing initiatives for the established business lines
- Be a client ambassador and capitalize on existing client assets to develop your plans: market data, client segments, business data, digital metrics, etc.
- Oversee ongoing annual and quarterly marketing planning for your business lines using the existing planning tools (JIRA)
- Actively participate in and influence various multidisciplinary committees
- Work with marketing experts and business leaders to recommend and influence marketing priorities, and develop business and marketing briefs
- Collaborate with and influence various stakeholders to maximize the impact of your strategies and ensure that business and client targets are met
- Engage and align teams made up of multidisciplinary experts to define marketing priority solutions and ensure timely delivery
- Effectively resolve issues and track initiatives to ensure that business objectives are met
- Recommend innovative work methods and adopt best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience, or a Master’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience and excellent knowledge of the financial services sector
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2021-12-08
Job Number: MAR00115
Posting Date: 2021-11-24