Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you want to play an active role in developing the Investment Value Chain?
- Are you known for your investment and financial planning knowledge?
- Do you have experience in project management and/or business development?
Don't wait any longer! Come contribute to managing investment projects within the Investment Value Chain. You will work in project mode as an investment and financial planning expert. You will share your knowledge of investment projects in Personal Banking, sales applications and investment knowledge management in order to deliver the expected results for our clients and provide tailored solutions for our sales force.
Your main challenges will be to:
Guide stakeholders and share your expertise as part of investment projects.
- Assess and identify the needs of the investment sales force, taking a wide variety of files and solutions into account, so you can support them in achieving results for investment projects.
- Deliver investment and financial planning projects prioritized by the Value Chain and establish the best absorption strategy for the branch network.
- Represent the Value Chain as an investment and financial planning expert for specific projects. Requires a significant level of expertise and influence.
- Ensure knowledge is documented in the Savings and Investment SharePoint site:
- Act as an ambassador for good knowledge management
- Take responsibility for the quality and accuracy of the knowledge on your pages
- Complete activities in the knowledge lifecycle
- Along with the project team, help analyze how the changes prioritized will affect the sales force (at SSRC, in branches and on the Exclusive Remote Advisor Service team), the client experience and all stakeholders involved in the project:
- Analyze differences between the current situation and the new solution in branches, on the Exclusive Remote Advisor Service team and at SSRC
- Identify stakeholders and resources affected by the change (target audience)
- Determine needs in terms of training, tools and access rights, identify the stakeholders involved and estimate the work required
- Participate in defining prerequisites and help estimate work required for distribution to branches, the Exclusive Remote Advisor Service team and SSRC.
- Help operationalize solutions to reduce the impact on the client and employee experience.
- Complete project deliverables that require recognized experience and expertise.
- Plan, coordinate and control investment project delivery stages.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and calculate costs and benefits.
- Present workshops.
- Participate in, work on and present training activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience, OR master’s degree in a related field and 3 years of relevant experience, OR university certificate/undergraduate diploma from the National Bank University Program and 7 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of investment, financial planning, mutual funds and related processes
- Experience in business development and investment advisory role, an asset
- Recognized experience in project management, an asset
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to understand sales applications and source applications, such as IP, CIS
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to analyze and summarize information
- Ability to make recommendations
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviors) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-06-17
Job Number: ADV0018W
Posting Date: 2021-06-08