Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have experience in supplier management and would like to help strategically align our needs with our contracts?
- Are you recognized as an expert and leader in optimizing the management of large third-party relations/agreements?
Joining our team means growing professionally in a climate of transformation that fosters respect and transparency. It also gives you the opportunity to learn and grow within an Agile team that values collaboration, innovation and client satisfaction.
The main mandate of the Operations, Management of Supplier Strategy and Business Relations group is to implement a governance framework for business, contractual performance and delivery with key suppliers of various Operations sectors and the Bank as a whole. The group also plays a role in forming partnerships and business relationships directly with suppliers and business lines.
You will be part of a team made up of supplier relationship management experts whose mission is to optimize the financial, contractual and relational value of our critical outsourced operations.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Strategic Alliance Management in the Operations sector.
- Understand and optimize the performance of a portfolio of major contracts that supports the activities of the Operations Shared Services sector
- Oversee the implementation of contract governance with the goal of improving relationships with partners and applying industry best practices in strategic alliance management
- Lead and influence the sectors’ strategic orientations to optimize performance in contractual governance while ensuring they are in line with the organization’s orientations
- Be able to quickly grasp the sector’s business issues and identify stakeholders’ needs in order to propose strategies (e.g., strategic analysis of manageable costs, RFIs/ RFPs, proactive management of SLAs, added value gained through active relationship management, etc.) that you will help execute in collaboration with the Operations business sectors to ensure that existing alliances generate optimal value
- Establish and operate a methodology to regularly assess the “health” of your portfolio of alliances
- Integrate the various Operations drivers (Continuous Improvement, Productivity/Planning and Digitization) into the strategic alliances under the sector's responsibility
- Work with the sectors to ensure that the various risks (operational, reputational, regulatory, etc.) are properly managed within existing Operations alliances
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 7 years of relevant experience OR master’s degree in a related field and 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience as a business lead in managing contracts and performance and implementing strategic alliances with external partners
- Recognized experience in a senior advisory role with management
- Experience in managing external partner relationships and contracts
- Proven expertise in negotiating contracts
- Proficiency in processes and tools for managing performance and external partner risks
- General knowledge of banking processes, an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-01-28
Job Number: PRO001F7
Posting Date: 2022-01-17