Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Have you already participated in the implementation of several projects having a significant impact on the profitability and efficiency of the Bank's operations?
- Are you interested in analyzing business issues, identifying needs and proposing strategies to support project delivery and process improvement?
- Are you able to make recommendations and influence different stakeholders?
The Operations sector, Operational Excellence, is currently looking for a Senior Business Process Advisor for various projects for the Financial Markets Operations delivery tower.
Operations are at the heart of delivering products and services to customers. Transformation, digitization: the changes to which we aspire are materializing a little more everyday thanks to the expertise of our professionals, who allow us to offer our customers a distinctive offer.
In a transversal and integrated model, the OMF Business Process and Transformation team is looking for a process analyst with the mandate to appropriate the different processes and represent the needs of our sectors in their projects.
You understand the business and technological issues, identify them, analyze them and determine the operational needs in collaboration with the members of the project. You have the ability to translate business needs into functional needs, to document and explain them. You have a sense of initiative and you pay attention to detail.
It will be through your influencing skills, your advisory role to senior management and your project experience that you will stand out.
- Participate in various initiatives while ensuring the deliver of the phases, the implementation of changes and the delivery of initiatives having an impact on the efficiency of the processes.
- Collect, document, analyze and understand business needs.
- Challenge current operating methods and business rules.
- Make the link between business needs and technological requirements.
- Define and document requirements in functional specifications for designers and developers.
- Recommend the most optimal solutions and implement IT strategies and solutions, taking into account the varied nature of the files.
- Organize, coordinate, write and participate in end-to-end tests.
- Produce impact analysis resulting from changes caused by the target processes.
- Ensure the delivery of a solution that adequately meets business needs.
- Manage priorities and ensure the value of improvements/solutions delivered based on business needs.
- Monitor the evolution and efficiency of end-to-end processes and make recommendations that have a significant impact on the customer/employee experience.
- Communicate proactively in a synthetic way the results, issues and risks to management.
- Identify and document information on stakeholders and their needs (issues to be resolved, technical requirements, business processes, data flows, etc.).
- Influence the orientations, policies and procedures related to your professional field within your sector and see to the adherence of the stakeholders concerned.
- Provide information useful for decision-making and promote appropriate solutions in line with the orientations of the Bank and the sector.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and six years of relevant experience or Master's degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience.
- Experience in banking and/or financial markets an advantage.
- Experience in business and data analysis.
- Experience in change management and project delivery.
- Experience in project management and delivery in agile methodology.
- Advanced experience in process reengineering and continuous improvement.
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English.
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a pleasant employee experience. We value employees' ideas and use surveys and other programs to encourage feedback and ongoing communication.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2021-12-07
Job Number: PRO001EN
Posting Date: 2021-11-23