Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Being a Senior Advisor, Business Process Integration includes sharing your expertise at project and transformation forums, helping to analyze impacts, design solutions and implement new processes. You’ll also make sure that the current processes remain fully effective and, if needed, propose an upgrade strategy.
Initially, you’ll work on reconciliation processes. As you grow, you’ll learn about the processes of other teams, including Segregation & Buy-ins, Counterparty Documentation Centre, Market Parameters and Operational Compliance.
Your main challenges:
- Determine business needs, recommend the best solutions and participate in training and change management.
- Communicate issues and risks proactively to management.
- Represent the senior management of Cross-Sector Activities for various initiatives and influence stakeholders’ buy-in of the proposed processes.
- More specifically, you will:
- Participate/manage the delivery of various sector-specific or cross-sector projects
- Identify and evaluate the impacts of the changes on processes, procedures, etc.
- Analyze the performance of processes under your responsibility and make recommendations for improvements
- Actively participate to defining target business processes and business needs
- Coordinate improvement projects in the business unit
- Identify transformation opportunities, help draft the business case and roll out the project
- Understand end-to-end processes in detail and the connections between various processes and stakeholders involved
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Administration, Finance, Accounting, etc.) and more than 5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of securities and derivatives
- Knowledge of project management/delivery of initiatives in Agile mode (a significant asset)
- Knowledge of Accurate, Murex and ISM/OSS (a significant asset)
- Skilled in managing multiple priorities and results-oriented
- Able to analyze and summarize information, a self-starter, able to take charge and work independently
- Be data savvy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingualism (English/French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-07-14
Job Number: OPE0031V
Posting Date: 2022-06-30