Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you committed to client engagement and excel at marketing strategy?
- Are your decisions data-based, and are you adept at the ongoing optimization of the client journey?
- Want to help transform the omnichannel client experience by rolling out a new client-centric engagement approach with state-of-the-art technology?
- Would you like to contribute to the development of users’ mindsets and skills to standardize this new experience?
Reporting to the Client Engagement Manager, the advisor will help deliver a new omnichannel client engagement experience and roll out the personalized marketing technology components required to meet business priorities:
- You will actively collaborate in the implementation, evolution and operation of business requirements to support a consistent omnichannel client experience.
- You will participate in developing engagement strategies and make recommendations on the impacts of program implementation.
- You will be responsible for creating and delivering communications, and optimizing client journeys on an ongoing basis based on the results obtained.
- You will ensure that the best client experience is offered at all times, while working with different stakeholders.
- You will play an influential role in several business sectors and projects (client engagement, data, IT, etc.); your mission will be to provide clear guidelines on the evolution strategy and business priorities to matrix-based teams so business profits can be delivered within the set timeframes.
- In collaboration with the Client Experience, Data and Client Strategy teams, understand and leverage data and the channels to confirm business opportunities and define the right approach to take.
- Create engagement journeys and the points of contact to set up based on business needs and priorities.
- Help develop offers and ensure the offer catalogue is updated and used.
- Contribute to planning budget requirements to deliver programs and promote developments in the medium and long term.
- Create the communications for the various points of contact of the client journey, according to the appropriate channels identified.
- Orchestrate all activities and deliverables with various internal and external partners.
- Maintain constant and proactive communication with our partners to fully understand the reality in the field and impacts so that journeys can be quickly adjusted, as required.
- Define tests and analyze performance results to optimize journeys and validate the impact on client engagement.
- Promote results, recommendations, highlights, risks and issues, as well as their impacts on people, processes, rollouts, the roadmap and costs to guide decision-making.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a marketing discipline or a related field
- Six to eight years of experience in a similar position in a large organization
- Solid background in relationship marketing, personalized marketing and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of data, banking products and processes, project management and marketing campaigns
- Ability to achieve a business objective in a client-centric journey that is measurable and quantifiable
- Good organization and strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support delivery teams with their risks and issues
- Strong work ethic: you're thorough and seek to improve how you do things
Increase your chances of success with your independence, proactivity and mastery of Atlassian and Salesforce Marketing cloud project management tools.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Particular Condition:*** Note: Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undergo testing of their written French.
Unposting Date: 2021-06-25
Job Number: CUS00KKO
Posting Date: 2021-06-11