Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Client service is a second nature for you
- You enjoy diversity in your tasks
- You're known as a team player with a proactive attitude
First and foremost, we are looking for an employee who fully adheres to the values of the organization, namely collaboration, excellence, enthusiasm, and commitment. Our ideal candidate is eager to learn, is committed to providing unparalleled quality service and wants to provide a unique experience to clients, whether internal or external. Your role will have two parts, that of ensuring the proper functioning of the reception and that of providing administrative support to certain teams.
Your day to day:
- Ensure a smooth functioning of the reception area and meeting rooms: coordinate meeting room reservations, ensure meeting rooms are clean and ready to be used, serve beverages / coordinate meals, assist for audiovisual/technical and administrative requests when needed.
- Work with a colleague in executing internal/external documents by inserting signatures.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for a team of 6-8 members.
- Manage and distribute incoming/outgoing mail and any office maintenance requests.
- Manage office and paper supplies inventory; order and replenish when necessary.
- Participate in activities related to employee hiring and departure.
- Be a resource person for any spontaneous questions or to lend a hand in various administrative tasks when required.
- Play an active role in improving the department's administrative operations and developing internal procedures and processes.
- High school diploma (required);
- Diploma of vocational studies or college diploma (an asset);
- Three years of experience in a similar position;
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote, etc.)
- Excellent French and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- The Bank has innovated by updating its performance appraisal system to better meet our clients' changing needs. That’s why the expected behaviours of partnership, agility, and empowerment count as much as achieving business objectives.
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team!
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-07-07
Job Number: ADV0022H
Posting Date: 2022-06-23