Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have experience transforming automated marketing environments/ecosystems using Agile methodology?
- Are you passionate about communication ecosystems? Are you able to use them to maximize business profits?
- Are you passionate about delivering solutions that improve the client experience and generate revenues? Do you like working in an ever-changing environment?
The Communications Ecosystem Transformation and Operations team is looking for a Product Owner, Evolution Leader for the transformation of communication ecosystems. The mission of this department is to build and maintain a lasting and mutually beneficial relationship between the Bank and the clients by developing, implementing and continuously improving customized value-added communication strategies.
National Bank is reviewing its systems and processes in order to simplify them and further align them with our clients’ needs. You will have to influence, inspire, and create strategic solutions to complex issues. In this position, you will make strategic decisions and you will act as the transformation leader in order to maximize the value of the Bank’s projects.
As Product Owner, Evolution Leader, you will convert business needs into roadmaps for new digital features. You will be responsible for monitoring rollout plans and managing priorities for new digital features of the personalized omnichannel for clients including data connections, connectivity between channels and connectivity of the ecosystem to handle channel coordination.
Your role :
- Rethink and improve the internal user experience of the communication ecosystem.
- Identify business opportunities in the digital space, define digital project targets, be accountable for results and the delivery of improvements.
- Create roadmaps to implement new digital features of the customized omnichannel client experience by aligning them with the Bank’s overall strategy, while keeping in mind the constraints and interdependencies with other projects and other departments.
- Demonstrate leadership by aligning multiple stakeholders around the vision and the delivery strategy of new digital features for the personalization of the client experience.
- Guide IT project development by defining a target business vision and priority activities
- Communicate business priorities and support the product owners in planning and delivering ecosystem features.
- Inform stakeholders (including senior managers and executives) about the progress of initiatives and the status of solutions and influence them by effectively sharing complex situations
Collaborate with the project manager and the product owners of the Communications Ecosystem Transformation and Operations team in order to:
- Develop and manage the overall implementation of solutions by overseeing the phases of the project lifecycle starting with the launch through the requirement analysis, design and implementation.
- Be the visionary of the client experience and the business value on the multi-disciplinary teams for major projects.
- Convert the digital client experience needs into the evolution of ecosystems and manage the implementation of the roadmap.
- Owner of the future and current features of the Martech ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field and at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of databases and of analysis processes to target and customize client experiences; mandatory
- Advanced knowledge (avoid limiting to technical experts) of digital marketing communication ecosystem (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HCL Campaign and Interact)
- Experience in business analysis and process review
- Experience as a Product Owner (PO) preferred
- Sound knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of relevant compliance and legal regulations
- Influential leadership skills, initiative, discipline, and ability to act as an excellent team player
- Ability to prioritize activities that maximize business value for clients and the organization
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous, complex, and uncertain situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence, strong leadership skills, autonomous and ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of the banking industry; an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Project Management
Unposting Date: 2022-01-21
Job Number: PRO001EZ
Posting Date: 2022-01-05