Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you want to use your field expertise to transform the Bank?
- Do you know the needs of our customers and can you express them?
- Do you want to work in agile mode in a large program?
Join the team responsible for ensuring that the organization's master customer data meets the Bank's current and future needs. In doing so, we support one of the pillars of our digital transformation while ensuring we have a positive impact on our customers.
- Act as a product owner (Product Owner - PO - using Scrum/Agile methodology) in data management projects (MCP).
- Support the senior product owner in the implementation of the vision and targets
- Be responsible for the delivery of new features and updates to existing features
- Carve out and sequence a target vision to maximize value delivery taking into account constraints and interdependencies, which includes :
- Build and manage the backlog of user stories to achieve the business vision;
- Prioritize the MVP (minimal viable product) to the delivery team based on business value.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team, having as a role to be the guardian of the customer value and to bring added value to the Bank
- Prioritize activities according to user needs while taking into consideration IT constraints, relationship with external partners, and promoting good change management.
- Continuously make improvements and fixes to the product to enhance the customer experience, increase accessibility of our services and develop our banking solutions to meet the current and future needs of our customers
- Inform and influence stakeholders of the initiative's progress and solution status, effectively sharing the product vision and complex situations
- Ensure adherence to data principles in value delivery
- Act as a data ambassador to partners (business and IT)
- Contribute to the PO community and improve practices
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and six years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience OR University Certificate/PUB undergraduate degree and eight years of relevant experience
- Experience in agile project management
- Experience in business analysis and process review
- Experience in data management (data requirements, quality, metadata, master data)
- Experience working in large IT development programs at the bank level, an asset
- Knowledge of the banking industry (retail, commercial, wealth)
- Prioritization to maximize business value for the customer and the organization
- Influential leadership and excellent team player
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Bilingualism in French and English, an asset
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
⦁ Health and wellness program, including many benefits
⦁ Flexible group insurance
⦁ Defined benefit pension plan
⦁ Employee Share Ownership Plan
⦁ Employee and family assistance program
⦁ Preferred banking services
⦁ Volunteer program
⦁ Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Business Intelligence and Data
Unposting Date: 2021-12-05
Job Number: PRO001EA
Posting Date: 2021-11-22