Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
The Wealth Management sector is seeking a Product Owner – Regulatory Initiatives. This position reports to the Senior Manager – Project Portfolio in the Wealth Management Business Strategy team.
In this position, you will be working with the entire Wealth Management business line, making strategic decisions, and acting as a product leader to maximize the value of your projects for the sector in a timely manner. You will be in charge of end-to-end delivery of regulatory initiatives.
- Act as Product Owner and steward of the client experience and business value on multi-disciplinary teams, which includes:
- Developing and managing the product backlog composed of user stories
- Prioritizing activities according to the effective dates of regulatory requirements and user needs, while taking into account IT constraints, external partners, and change management
- Communicating the MVP (minimum viable product) to the delivery teams
- Demonstrate leadership by aligning multiple stakeholders around the vision and the delivery strategy for regulatory projects
- Guide the development of IT projects by articulating a target business vision and priority activities to help integrate new regulatory requirements
- Maintain an understanding of the relevant financial regulatory environment (FINTRAC, CSA, AMF, CDIC, etc.)
- Be proactive in solving problems
- Provide periodic updates and recommendations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of existing products and the Wealth Management transaction ecosystem
- Ensure alignment with other Bank business lines including Financial Markets, Personal Banking and Commercial Banking
Travail hybride :
Nous visons à t’offrir un maximum de flexibilité dans ton travail pour favoriser ta qualité de vie. Ceci se traduit notamment par du travail hybride au bureau et à distance, l’aménagement du temps de travail pour concilier vie professionnelle et personnelle, et des congés flexibles à des moments qui comptent.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field and six years' relevant experience, or a Master's degree in a related field and four years' relevant experience
- Experience in project delivery
- Experience in Agile project management
- Experience in business analysis and process review
- Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Influential leadership skills and excellent team player
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Bilingual (English and French), because you will deal with unilingual English-speaking partners.
- Knowledge of the products or the field of investment
- Experience in delivering online solutions as a Product Owner (PO)
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements applicable to wealth management
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Web and Digital
Unposting Date: 2023-01-31
Job Number: WEA000IE
Posting Date: 2023-01-23