Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As PO, Mass Solutions Value Chain on the Banking and Cash Management Solutions, Commercial Banking team, you'll play an active role in ensuring the successful transformation of Commercial Banking processes and transaction solutions at National Bank. You'll stand out for your ability to optimize business processes, influence your partners, prioritize added value and efficiently deliver on initiatives.
You'll leverage your knowledge of the client and employee reality, our solutions and our processes to act as a leader or contribute to projects that aim to standardize and digitize our processes and solutions, improve the experience of employees and Commercial Banking clients and prioritize the highest value during execution. You'll work closely with our partners on multidisciplinary teams in order to continually prioritize various initiatives and ensure their Agile delivery.
As a PO, you will:
- Coordinate and facilitate the activities of the Mass Solutions Value Chain
- Be in charge of delivering priority projects assigned to you and creating the best deployment strategy for our sales force, both remote and in-person
- Lead projects in multidisciplinary teams with internal and external partners by acting as a steward for the client and employee experience and bringing added value to the Bank
- Have a well-prioritized, coordinated vision that delivers the most added value while taking into account any constraints or interdependencies with other projects or sectors (e.g., multichannel orientation). You will be called on to:
- Create and manage a product backlog with user stories to achieve the business vision
- Prioritize the minimum viable product (MVP) in the delivery team based on business value
- Prioritize activities according to user needs by taking into account IT constraints, business needs and various impacts to ensure sound development and an optimal client experience while fostering robust change management
- Manage the impacts of interdependencies with other projects, take advantage of related opportunities and suggest mitigation measures, as needed
- Inform stakeholders about the progress of the initiative and solution
- Contribute to the PO community and improve practices by acting as a coach for the team
As an SME:
- Represent the sector as an expert for specific projects; this will require a significant level of expertise and influence
- Serve as an expert on various banking solutions and on related application environments
- Influence decisions by effectively sharing your product vision and information about complex situations
For both roles:
- Confirm the needs of the sales force to support them in reaching their goals on projects
- Ensure knowledge about your projects and about the activities of the knowledge cycle (training, Axonify) is kept up-to-date in SharePoint
- Assist the project team in analyzing the impact of changes prioritized for the sales forces at the CEC and in branches
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience OR master’s degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience OR university certificate/undergraduate diploma from the National Bank University Program and 8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of transaction processes and solutions dedicated to Commercial Banking clients and of the applications environment for our products, such as ICOP and TA
- Experience in business analysis or process review
- Recognized experience in project management
- Solid knowledge of best practices and of market and competition trends
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office 365 suite, our collaborative tools (Teams, SharePoint, Yammer) and JIRA/Confluence
- Ability to quickly grasp complex issues and make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with creativity and innovation
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Great organizational and priority management skills
- Influential leadership skills and a strong team player
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-05-24
Job Number: ADV001Z0
Posting Date: 2022-05-12