Personal Banking Advisor, Loan Origination
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Personal Banking Advisor, Loan Origination
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As a Personal Banking Advisor specialized in Loan Origination at the National Bank call centre, you’ll live your ambitions while having a positive impact on the lives of your clients and colleagues—and your own life. You’ll adopt a friendly approach and provide high-quality advice as you offer a people-centric experience and recommend financing products to meet clients’ needs.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from clients
- Listen to clients’ needs and resolve situations that may be complex
- Provide advice and offer financing solutions, including personal loans, lines of credit, limit increases and loan and line of credit insurance
- Create lasting business relationships with clients
- Refer clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A number of work schedules are available and will vary depending on team availability. To offer quality customer service, you must be able to work 1 or 2 evenings a week and Saturdays on a rotating basis. You’ll report to the Loan Origination Manager and work with a team of financing specialists on a daily basis.
You will begin with a 2-week on-the-job training. It will give you the opportunity to experience the call centre environment, more specifically work with the financing teams, and get to know your teammates. The training program focuses on hands-on learning which will help you to learn about your role, our products and our technologies.
- College diploma (DEC) or equivalent
- Customer service experience, inclusive attitude and openness to diversity
- Ability to build business relationships
- Strong ability to analyze concepts
- Positive attitude and empathy for clients
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French
- Diligence, team spirit and an eagerness to learn
- Interest in technology and skilled in sharing knowledge
- Knowledge of loan and credit products
- Ability to adapt to different situations
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to make sure our clients reach their goals, and our colleagues do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help one another.
Upon hiring, you’ll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive and flexible benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Pension fund
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Community involvement program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just some of the many benefits we offer. We’ve also rolled out several additional measures to ensure your health, safety, and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact in people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s open to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone. If you need to be accommodated, please let us know in our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to make your ambitions a reality?
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-05-20
Job Number: ADV001WP
Posting Date: 2022-05-13
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe