Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in over 100 Branches, helping more than 400,000 personal clients manage their assets.
In this role, you will support the Branch Administrator, the Regional Manager and Investment Advisor teams by performing administrative tasks in accordance with the Bank’s policies, standards and procedures.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Warmly greet clients at reception and direct them to appropriate branch employees
- Provide excellent customer service in person, on the phone and by email
- Answer telephone calls, forward them to the appropriate person and take messages
- Maintain a professional and clean space in the reception area, client meeting rooms, the boardroom and other common areas
- Organize and manage the schedule for client meeting rooms
- Co-ordinate breakfast & lunch meetings and conferences in the boardroom with internal and external stakeholders. Including set up, take down and catering services
- Carry out routine clerical activities: receive and distribute internal and external mail, distribute faxes and file documents, maintain office equipment including the fax machine, the photocopiers and the stamp machine, order office supplies
- Carry out routine branch operational tasks: receiving client cheques and securities to deposit to client accounts, managing returned mail, managing cheques returned, holding mail intended for clients and requesting release of mail, entering electronic instructions for and going to the bank for deposits
- High School Diploma and two and half years of relevant experience or College Diploma and a half year of relevant experience. College Diploma in administration is considered an asset.
- Financial services experience (an asset)
- Be autonomous, energetic and thorough.
- Ability to adapt to change and to work under pressure
- Strong organizational and priority management skills
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook is required. Knowledge of Microsoft office tools like teams, yammer or sharepoint would be an asset
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:The candidate needs to be able to identity all risks inherent to the sector's activities
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2023-02-08
Job Number: SUP001IZ
Posting Date: 2022-12-08