Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 12 months
- You want to join a dynamic team at National Bank?
- You are motivated to deliver a superior client experience?
- You want to learn more about the Operations sector?
- You want to contribute to the sector's transformation?
The Operations sector plays a central role in delivering financial products and services to clients. Every day, we move closer to our goals of transformation, automation and digitization, thanks to the hard work of the professionals in this sector who strive to ensure we offer exceptional service to our clients.
Being an Administrative Agent in Operations means:
- Manage and administer a portfolio of syndicated loans according to established policies, standards and procedures
- Prepare and ensure the quality of syndicated loan transactions in accord with established policies, standards and procedures
- See the general administration of complex files, while providing advanced administrative support during professional activities
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and administratively monitor a loan portfolio
- Perform various transactions on syndicated loans for the large business sector and settle outstanding transactions in the accounting sections associated with them.
- Ensure professional contact with customers, other participating banks and business line partners
- Produce and validate various reports required by different stakeholders and ensure the integrity of the Bank's financial statements
- Ensure that you meet quality standards, while making necessary corrections on procedures and procedures
- Three-year college diploma or academic equivalent in a related field and four years of relevant experience
- Education / experience and / or knowledge of finance / accounting, an asset
- Knowledge of corporate finance products / bank syndication, an asset
- Good stress and priority management
- Demonstrated agility in a context of transformation
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Sense of autonomy and initiative
- Rigor and thoroughness
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
Interested in the position? Apply now!
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
Unposting Date: 2021-06-14
Job Number: OPE002OQ
Posting Date: 2021-05-31