Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career in cybersecurity at National Bank means being part of the transformation to directly impact the customer. Network Security Practice Lead, you will play a strategic role in the transmission of the security vision in your field to the Delivery Towers /IT Business Lines.
- Lead the governance of the transversal network security practice at National Bank.
- Responsible for a network project portfolio and establishing related governance standards.
- Responsible for the governance of the network infrastructure security service including capabilities such as anti-spam, web proxy, firewalls, IPS/IDS, NAC, WAF, etc.
- Define security controls to apply practice standards
- Assess the maturity of network security controls and identify gaps.
- Act as an expert in the implementation of adequate management of compliance with a network security standard.
- Work in project and delivery mode by ensuring the prioritization of activities according to vision, security needs, threat and risk scenarios as well as value creation.
- Collaborate with teams and stakeholders to define and clarify needs
- Define and produce security indicators that measure security posture.
- Validate and arbitrate that the controls as defined meet the Security Requirements
- Contribute to the compliance of network access with the Bank's network security policies and to maturity audits of information cybersecurity controls (NIST or other).
- Implement and coordinate Agile (Scrum) workshops with key stakeholders regarding network security strategy and issues.
- Mentor ("Coach") as required, targeted stakeholders to ensure the transfer of required network security knowledge.
- Support cybersecurity training programs/actions.
Working as part of the larger Information Security Vice President (CISO) team, you will report to the Asset Protection Director.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in network security.
- Knowledge of endpoint management systems.
- Ability to interact with representatives from different backgrounds.
- Ability to make quick decisions in a changing environment and to be innovative.
- Bilingualism in French and English is required as you will be dealing with partners across Canada on a regular basis.
- CISSP, CISA, SANS certifications and other specialized certifications in the field of endpoints, asset.
- Knowledge of several security standards such as NIST 800-xx, PCI, CSA, C2M2, CoBIT x, GDPR, HIPPA, ISO2700x, SOX, an asset.
- Ability to write documents in a clear and structured way.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-10-05
Job Number: INF0014C
Posting Date: 2022-09-21