Mortgage Renewal Advisor
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Sales and Service - Remote Channels, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve Gagné, Call Center Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Mortgage Renewal Advisor
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Do you take a keen interest in mortgage products and in delivering a superior client experience?
Do you enjoy finding solutions that are right for clients' needs?
Are you looking to develop your skills in a dynamic call centre that's bustling with change and opportunities?
As a Mortgage Renewal Advisor, you’ll help our clients make the right decisions about their mortgage loan maturities and offer them informed advice.
You'll take a comprehensive training program. During that period, you'll learn more about your role and the tools at your disposal.
Life at work
You’ll recommend appropriate mortgage solutions to clients whose mortgage is expiring and build trust-based relationships with them by providing value-added advice in line with their needs.
You'll need to be available to work full-time Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What are the benefits?
In addition to offering a competitive salary, a digital work environment, and career advancement opportunities, we offer a wide range of employee benefits and strong working conditions.
- Developing trust-based relationships with our clients and recommending the best possible solutions for them
- Recommending the right mortgage solutions
- Presenting the competitive advantages of the Bank's financial products and services and how they meet clients’ needs
You must be able to identify the risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking sector activities.
- College diploma
- Customer/advisory service experience
- Business development experience
- Knowledge of investment, financing and mortgage products, an asset
- Bilingual (English and French) essential
Your ability to connect, listen, communicate and provide appropriate solutions for your clients' needs are the qualities that will make you stand out.
Diversity is an integral part of the Bank's values and commitments.
In this document, the masculine gender designates both sexes with no discrimination intended, and is used only to facilitate reading.
Particular Condition:Call centre business hours (availability): Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Work schedules vary depending on the sector's business needs.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2020-10-30
Job Number: ADV000ZY
Posting Date: 2020-10-14
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe