Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you client-centric and passionate about mobile product design?
- Do you want to collaborate on the design of useful, aesthetically pleasing, powerful digital solutions that help us stand out from the competition?
- Are you interested in promoting and advancing product design practices at National Bank?
We are a multidisciplinary design and research team that focuses on our clients and how they use our products and services.
Keep reading for more information about a great opportunity for you on our team!
As part of your duties, you will:
- Contribute to the vision of the mobile product
- Design and prototype simple, accessible, innovative mobile experience (iOS and Android) that appeal to our clients
- Learn about and understand users' needs, behaviours and emotions
- Analyze feedback and develop a clear vision to resolve issues and obtain results
- Work closely with the product team in an iterative design process and make sure you remain focused on the user’s needs
In addition, you will have access to a UX lab to help enhance the user experience and a Design System created by our team to speed up processes, ensure consistency and facilitate delivery.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience as a mobile designer in a role with similar responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree OR master's AND/OR other training in a related field, such as graphic design, digital design, animation, computer graphics, software design or multimedia design
- Experience with end-to-end product design using a responsive, multi-platform (web, Android, iOS) approach in iterative mode
- Deeply empathetic to users
- Skilled communicator who is able to communicate ideas and explain the choices made
- Take a creative approach to solving problems and finding solutions
- Have a good work ethic and manage your priorities well, while cultivating a passion for your work
- Are skilled in Lean Design and enjoy drawing on a library of components to create high-quality, consistent and effective work
- Are proficient in design applications, including Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, etc.
- Can develop low-fidelity (InVision, Adobe XD, etc.) and high-fidelity (basic front-end prototyping, html, css, etc.) prototypes
- Can work and communicate in French and English
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
JobField: Web and Digital
Unposting Date: 2021-05-11
Job Number: UX 00005
Posting Date: 2021-05-04