Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 12 months
- Are you passionate about marketing? Do you have experience in digital marketing?
- Do you have strong expertise in project management and running 360° campaigns?
- Do you want your ideas and achievements to have a direct impact on client engagement and the organization's results?
- Would you like to work in a sector undergoing a major transformation?
This position reports to the Manager, Marketing Strategy and Execution– Financing and Payment Solutions
Your main challenges:
- Work hand in hand with the Marketing Strategist and business partners to build a plan and ecosystem for marketing initiatives.
- Help design briefs and the marketing campaign ecosystem.
- Efficiently orchestrate all marketing activities and deliverables with various internal and external partners.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget and results are achieved.
- Implement an internal engagement plan to ensure various sales forces buy into marketing activities.
- Develop an internal marketing plan to engage employees.
- Engage stakeholders through strong leadership and innovation to ensure that strategies are implemented and campaigns are successful.
- Ensure the end-to-end conversion funnel is continuously monitored and optimized by the various partners involved (agencies as well as distribution, client experience, and data partners). This means you will have to be proactive and maintain ongoing communication with our partners in order to fully understand the ground reality and optimize or adjust accordingly.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience, OR a master’s degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience
- Considerable experience in project management and marketing campaigns
- Experience working in an agency, an asset
- Mastery of digital marketing
- Strong ability to influence and advise others at the strategic level
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Unposting Date: 2021-06-23
Job Number: MAR000ZU
Posting Date: 2021-06-09