Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 12 months
- Are you passionate about marketing and interested in the financial services industry?
- Do you want your achievements to have a positive impact on client engagement and the organization's results?
- Do you want to work in a client-centric sector that values concrete results?
The mission of the Marketing Strategy and Execution, Investment and Wealth Management team is to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans based on the business priorities of the Bank's Investment and Wealth Management sectors.
This position reports to the Manager, Marketing Strategy and Execution, Investment and Wealth Management.
Your main challenges:
- Work closely with your manager, the project leader, various marketing experts and business partners to:
- Contribute to the development, deployment and optimization of marketing and client engagement activities
- Ensure marketing campaigns and activities are delivered on time and meet quality standards
- Coordinate marketing deliverables in synergy with internal and external stakeholders (agencies)
- Support the project leader in orchestrating 360° campaigns
- Optimize the delivery of marketing projects by following up on budget management and billing, schedule management, quality of deliverables, stakeholder management, weekly status reports
- Understand each sector's objectives so you can represent their interests when executing our marketing strategies
- Show agility in dealing with tight deadlines and specific objectives
- Keep up with the latest content and campaigns
- Stay abreast of industry trends and update your knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and one year of relevant experience OR university certificate and 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and advisory service skills
- Knowledge of financial services/investment, an asset
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work within a matrix-based structure
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience in an agency, an asset
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French), essential
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Unposting Date: 2021-06-25
Job Number: MAR000ZX
Posting Date: 2021-06-15