Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Would you like to manage, coach and support a new team of dedicated people in the Operations sector?
- Do you stand out for your engaging leadership style?
- Are you motivated to deliver a superior client and employee experience?
- Are you motivated by change-related challenges?
- Would you like to optimize operations and recommend new practices?
- Do you want to collaborate with partners?
This position will report to the Senior Manager – IIROC operations.
We're looking for a manager for an operations managers for one of our team Internal and outgoing transfers. As a manager in the wider IIROC operations team, you'll be working with a dynamic, growing team in a fast-paced, changing environment. You’ll put in place the actions required to deliver the services offered with a view to improving efficiency, productivity and profitability in your sector. You'll also engage your employees and maximize their contribution while helping them progress and develop their skills through personalized coaching.
You'll have the opportunity to stand out through your leadership skills, your management experience and your ability to initiate and implement change.
- Manage a team of 24 employees with the 1 sections manager, responsible for delivering various operational activities.
- Maximize employees’ contributions by setting performance objectives that will lead your team to excel and ensure that the objectives are monitored and achieved.
- Help your employees grow and develop their skills by providing personalized coaching with a view to ensuring succession within the organization.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with the parties involved in the team's activities in order to optimize relationships.
- Implement management and operational strategies and ensure the development and implementation of adequate work systems and processes to improve your sector's efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Participate in operational changes and identify irregularities in operations, systems, or equipment while working to put permanent corrective measures in place.
- Develop and monitor your sector’s business plan, aligned with the Bank’s strategic orientations.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments and work processes that can help improve the team's productivity while reducing operating expenses.
More specifically, you will:
- Draw up your team's capacity plan and ensure it's constantly evolving.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators to ensure your team is soundly managed.
- Rigorously manage budgets and operational risks by complying with standards and regulations for processes.
- Mobilize your team, communicate and develop talent within a context of transformation and automation.
- Ensure compliance with service agreements and key indicators of the client and partner experience.
- Transform and optimize processes.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with the parties involved in your team’s activities.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
Competencies required :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience OR master's degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing personnel
- Experience optimizing processes and operations
- Experience planning and organizing work based on volume, resources and priorities
- Experience managing operational performance (KPIs, deadlines, quality) and group performance (synergy and teamwork)
- Proper understanding of dashboards and ability to track them
- Ability to communicate with and engage a team
- Bilingualism French/English necessary, because you will regularly deal with partners located across Canada
Interested in the position? Apply now!
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2023-02-01
Job Number: MAN0045R
Posting Date: 2023-01-20