Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have experience in staff management?
- Are you passionate about coaching and helping people reach their full potential?
- Are you recognized for the efficiency of your partnerships?
The Payment Activities team is a renewed team that stands out for the mobilization and commitment of employees. In the middle of the stabilization phase, the manager will have the role of completing the integration of new resources and continuing the transformation of activities by relying on the complicity and agility of the team.
The team has the mandate to analyze the requests of our partners and clients in the execution of transactions and the administration of treasury products while ensuring the compliance of the client’s file.
The team is made up of senior employees, technical advisors and analysts specializing in the administration of treasury products and large transactions for our largest commercial clients.
Your main challenges:
- Manage a team of 15 to 20 employees at different levels
- Manage a team of employees and use your strong leadership skills to create a motivating work environment in which objectives are achieved.
- Maximize employees’ contributions by setting performance objectives that will lead your team to excel and ensure that these objectives are monitored and achieved.
- Ensure that your employees grow and develop their skills by providing personalized coaching with a view to ensuring succession within the organization.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with the parties involved in the team's activities in order to optimize relationships.
- Implement management and operational strategies and ensure the development and implementation of adequate work systems and processes to improve your sector's efficiency, productivity, quality and profitability.
- Participate in operational changes and identify irregularities in operations, systems, or equipment while working to put permanent corrective measures in place.
- Develop and monitor your sector’s business plan, aligned with the Bank’s strategic orientations.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments and work processes that can help improve the team's productivity while reducing operating expenses.
Want to learn more about the position? Feel free to contact the manager Francis Bourgault.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree in a related field and 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in coaching and mobilizing a team
- Experience in coordinating complex activities
- Experience in staff management; an asset
- Experience in transformation/projects; an asset
- Experience optimizing processes and operations, an asset
- Experience planning and organizing work based on volume, resources and priorities
- Experience managing operational performance (KPIs, deadlines, quality) and group performance (synergy and teamwork), an asset
- Excellent ability to manage change
- Understanding of dashboards and ability to track key performance indicators
- Ability to communicate with and motivate a team
- Ability to influence and motivate various stakeholders and partners
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French), essential
Does this position interest you? Apply now!
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-05-23
Job Number: MAN003ZE
Posting Date: 2022-05-13