Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
• Do you want to contribute to the transformation and promotion of a brand?
• Are you passionate and interested in boosting a brand through marketing public relations and content marketing strategies?
• Do you want to be part of the Marketing sector's cultural shift and change the practices under your responsibility?
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Brand Image, you will contribute to the transformation of the National Bank brand and make changes to the marketing PR and content marketing strategies.
Your main challenges:
• Establish the vision and strategies for marketing PR and content marketing by strengthening the National Bank brand and its business lines
• Develop and implement innovative PR and digital communications strategies in conjunction with the Marketing and data teams
• Influence business lines to implement the strategy and promote the National Bank brand throughout the organization
• Influence various teams to encourage them to become brand ambassadors
• Define, explain and communicate your strategy and vision throughout the entire organization
• Work closely with the Internal Communications and Public Affairs teams
• Oversee the PR and social media schedules and action plans
• Maximize your team's contributions by setting performance objectives for PR and content marketing initiatives in line with the business plan
• Understand and consider the business issues of your various key partners
• Ensure your employees grow and develop their skills and expertise by providing personalized coaching
• Create a motivating environment by leveraging your influential leadership
• Monitor PR (especially digital) and content marketing trends and act as a resource within the team
• Diagnose problem situations and help solve complex problems by implementing permanent corrective measures
• Establish relationships of trust with external partners
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 7 years of relevant experience OR master’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience
• Relevant experience in marketing public relations
• Extensive experience in content marketing
• Proven experience in digital marketing
• Experience in coaching and team management
• Ability to influence senior management
• Strategic vision
• Strong political acumen
• Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Unposting Date: 2019-01-24
Job Number: MAR000UT
Posting Date: 2019-01-10