Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for advancing the portfolio of business clients assigned to you. The varied and complex tasks will allow you to quickly become a privileged guide in all of your clients' financial projects.
This position reports to the Regional Vice-President and will be assign a portfolio covering Montreal Est.
- Develop, deploy and bring to life business development plans
- Achieve the business objectives of your customers by proposing scalable financial strategies adapted to the needs of each (growth, consolidation, sale / purchase of a business, export, etc.)
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements with clients, while making sure that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria
- Work as a team with several colleagues on site: Directors of Financing Solutions (analysts), Directors of International Trade, Treasury Directors, Account Agents, Director of Business Transfers, etc.
- Actively participate in various networking activities (happy hour, conferences, training, etc.).
- Identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- Based on your academic background, at least 4 to 8 years' experience in sales and business development within the financial industry:
- University certificate and 8 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years' experience
- Master's degree and 4 years' experience
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experience in analysis of financial statements
- Experience in commercial credit
- Network of professional contacts among local medium-sized entreprises and large companies, an asset
- Bilinguism French and English (spoken and written)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:As part of his duties, the candidate will be required to travel to meet clients.
Please note that a minimal time in function ( in the same function, same transit and/or same portfolio) of 3 years is required for this position because it demands a constant and direct relationship with customers. This period will allow you to acquire the required skills for the position and to build a relationship with your customers.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2023-02-01
Job Number: COR000OZ
Posting Date: 2023-01-18