Manager Commercial Banking Tv and Motion picture
As a Manager, Commercial Banking, you will grow in step with your assigned portfolio of business clients. You will quickly become a trusted advisor on all of your clients’ financial projects. You will acquire new clients through the business development activities in which you will be involved. You will participate in a number of social activities with business people. Experienced, supportive co–workers will support you with complex and varied tasks that you will perform for your clients. You will fully experience the meaning of teamwork. Come join a bank that has a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Profile: Passion for business development
- Experience:Experience in sales and business development, commercial credit and financial analysis
- Background: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Bilingualism:English and French
- Work Environment:Bilingual, collaborative workspaces, teamwork, cutting-edge technological environments
What does it take for a Manager, Commercial Banking to stand out our team? Here are a few of the required skills:
- Driven by bussines development 10
- Client–centric 10
- Results–oriented 9
- Commercial credit expert 9
- Skilled networkert 8
- Skilled negotiator 8
- Team player 7
- Autonomus and flexible 7
5 key characteristics
- Ability to build relationships quickly
We help entrepreneurs make their dreams happen We manage our own business like an entrepreneur! It's so motivating! Each year is a new slate and brings new challenges.
Initial training and professional development
Digital workspaces and flexible schedules
Availability of Bank executives
Strong Brand in Quebec and close relationships with clients
Manager, Commercial Banking
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have a good knowledge of film and television?
- Are you known for your business development skills?
- Do you have solid expertise in commercial credit?
This position is likely for you!
As Creative Industries Account Manager – Commercial Banking, you will be responsible for your business clients' portfolio growth. Your complex and varied duties will help you rapidly become a trusted advisor to your clients for their financial projects.
This position reports to the Associate Vice-President, and is located Montreal.
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Identify and develop business opportunities in your market, increase your commercial client base and establish business development strategies
- Help your clients attain their business objectives by proposing financial strategies based on the most suitable combination of Bank products and services
- Meet clients' changing needs by adapting and optimizing financial products and your advisory approach
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements with clients while making sure that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria
- Draw up business development plans
- Assist the Associate Vice-President – Commercial Banking in meeting objectives
- Work with the Manager – Financing Solutions
- Based on your academic background, at least 4 to 8 years of experience in sales and business development within the financial industry:
- University certificate or National Bank University Program and 8 years of experience
Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience
- Master's degree and 5 years of experience
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experience analyzing financial statements
- Experience in commercial credit
- Established network of professional contacts in the film and television industry, an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Are you excited by this type of mandate? Apply now!
The Bank is daring and innovative and has modernized its performance assessment system to better meet our clients’ needs. The corporate values of partnership, agility, and empowerment now count as much as achieving business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment, and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management’s concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors of the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:As part of his duties, the candidate will have to travel to meet with clients. The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process. Please note that a minimal time in function (in the same function, same transit and/or same portfolio) of 3 years is required for this position because it demands a constant and direct relationship with customers. This period will allow you to acquire the required skills for the position and to build a relationship with your customers.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Job Number: COR000KF
Posting Date: 2020-12-15
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe