Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Let’s get right to it. National Bank is looking to recruit a Lead Digital Data and Analytics, and this person could be you.
- Do you have experience in web analytics or IT?
- Have you mastered Adobe Analytics?
- Are you familiar with SQL and SAS?
- Do you enjoy developing and integrating media and digital solutions?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we encourage you to read the following. If you’re in a hurry, skip to the bullet points below.
Being a Lead Digital Data and Analytics at National Bank means being at the heart of strategic discussions on how to integrate data-driven recommendations. You will be responsible for implementing and configuring measurement tools, which includes managing requirements, online and offline data collection, media tag traceability, audience management, and optimization of the bank’s digital platforms and campaigns. This also includes, of course, providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships both internally and externally.
We expect you to
- Define the analytical requirements for projects;
- Create a strategic roadmap (data, ideas, analysis);
- Lead the development of continuous optimization of advanced analytics;
- Work closely with the UX team;
- Collaborate with the department responsible for business intelligence;
- Stay up to date on trends and news in the field of web analytics and data science.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology, e-commerce, marketing, business intelligence, or another relevant field;
- You have at least 5 years experience with a web analytics or IT team with a combination of analytical skills;
- You have a deep understanding of and experience with database engineering, application architecture, ETL processes, and integration tools;
- You have a good knowledge of digital ecosystems and different business models;
- You speak English and French fluently.
Here are some key terms with which you should be familiar
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Adobe Target
- Google Analytics
- Power BI
- Double Click
As you can imagine, this list is not exhaustive. In addition to the exciting challenges we offer, we pride ourselves on our excellent working conditions, an environment that is one of the top rated in Canada, and the means to fulfill your professional ambitions.
As this is a new role within the organization, you will have a significant impact on our growth.
Want to be part of the adventure? Apply now!
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
JobField: Web and Digital
Unposting Date: 2021-01-31
Job Number: BUS000IS
Posting Date: 2021-01-12