Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Being a Lead, Digital Analytics and Insights (Technologist), means being the main reference in all things digital within the bank. Your role will be to develop efficient web measurement strategies and optimize the overall digital technology infrastructure. You will be at the heart of strategic discussions related to the efficient implementation of data-driven recommendations. You will also be the main responsible for the implementation and ongoing configuration of new and current measurement tools. You will leverage your expertise in a variety of areas including requirements management, online and offline data collection, media tag traceability, audience management, and the optimization of our digital platforms and campaigns. In addition, you will provide excellent customer service while managing and building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Do you have experience in web analytics or IT, with a combination of analytical skills?
- Do you have experience with the Adobe Analytics tool?
- Do you know how to extract and manipulate data with SQL and SAS?
- Do you have a strong interest in the development and integration of media and digital solutions?
Reporting to the Director - Digital Marketing | Growth, you will help turn data studies into informed recommendations and activations for all digital activities and enjoys working with cross-functional teams.
More information about the role
- Define analytical requirements for projects and write design documents for analytics solutions (web and mobile platforms) as well as defining business and campaign KPIs
- Create a strategic roadmap (data, ideas, analysis) according to business objectives
- Perform quality assurance of collected data
- Collect business requirements for scouting/scorecard by conducting interviews with stakeholders
- Lead the development of continuous optimization of advanced analytics
- Act as an expert in the field and participate in the development of a data-driven culture
- Work with business intelligence (BI) and data analysis teams to collect, enrich, and share data across multiple platforms and services
- Collaborate with the IT department in the deployment and configuration of analytics tools
- Work closely with the UX team to analyze digital journeys and provide insights on how to create a better customer experience
- Keep an eye on trends and news in the field of web analytics and data science
- Uphold and communicate the bank digital data architecture clearly with a flair to lead and advise high performing data teams
- Degree in information technology, e-commerce, marketing, business intelligence or other equivalent experience.
- 5 to 7 years of experience within an analytics or IT team with a combination of analytical skills
- At least 3 years of experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing via different channels: SEM, SEO, display, programmatic media, affiliates
- Experience in data virtualization, data visualization, data automation and data modeling
- In-depth understanding and experience in database engineering, application architecture, ETL processes and integration tools (SQL, SAS, Power BI, Tableau) for the extraction and manipulation of data
- Strong understanding of how Marketing Cloud, Adobe Target, DoubleClick, AdWords can be proactively used to personalize messages for digital customers
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation tools: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Marketo
- Good knowledge of digital ecosystems and different business models
- Excellent communication, extension and interpersonal skills
- Great adaptability and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong spirit of synthesis, analysis and popularization
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French), essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud (Analytics, Dynamic Tag Management, Target, Media Optimizer ...)
- Knowledge of A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, CrazyEgg and Visual Website Optimizer
- Knowledge of best practices for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Particular Condition:*** Please note that the timeframes of the recruitment process may be a little longer considering the holiday season ***
JobField: Web and Digital
Unposting Date: 2019-01-22
Job Number: WEB00028
Posting Date: 2019-01-08