Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Working in the Internal Audit team is a unique chance to acquire a transversal understanding of the Bank and to work in an environment that allows you to surpass yourself while creating strong relationships with partners from several sectors. It’s being part of a dynamic and innovative team where management practices promote a good work-life balance.
As a specialized auditor, you will contribute to the team's audit engagements while developing your colleagues' knowledge in your area of expertise.
Your main challenges:
- Promote data analytics to the auditors of your team, helping them leverage data to make a diagnosis and to support their recommendations.
- Contribute to the evolution of audit practices over IT application controls and general controls (ITGC).
- In your area of expertise, contribute to audit engagements and to advisory engagements, present the results of the work carried out to responsible officers and managers, ensuring their collaboration throughout the engagement.
** As part of his/her duties, the incumbent may have to travel from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and ten (10) years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the business sector and seven (7) years of relevant experience
- Experience in an advisory role to senior executives and senior managers in a consulting, risk management or internal/external audit context
- Demonstrated leadership, ability to ensure effective partnership with various stakeholders
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and in a changing environment
- Ability to work on multiple files simultaneously
- Strong ability to understand business reality and influence at different hierarchical levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to simplify and synthesize concepts
- Ability to understand complex realities, solve problems and be innovative in proposing solutions
- Knowledge of data analysis tools (ACL, Audit Exchange, IDEA, SAS or other) and visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau or other)
- French/English bilingualism necessary because you will regularly deal with partners located across Canada.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-09-28
Job Number: INT000CW
Posting Date: 2022-09-15