Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Working in the Internal Audit team is a unique chance to acquire a transversal understanding of the Bank and to work in an environment that allows you to surpass yourself while creating strong relationships with partners from several sectors. It’s being part of a dynamic and innovative team where management practices promote a good work-life balance.
As an IT and Data specialized auditor, you will contribute to the team's audit and consulting engagements while developing your colleagues' knowledge in your area of expertise.
Your main challenges:
- Understand how technology is used to support business processes.
- Identify risks arising from information technology management activities (management of information security, disaster recovery, development cycle, IT incidents and problems, cloud, IT architecture, data centers, etc.), including in the context of relationships with third parties.
- Establish the audit strategy considering the use of data analysis as a tool to assess compliance with internal policies and the effectiveness of controls, including automated controls.
- Analyze the problems encountered, identify the root causes in collaboration with the relevant partners of the 1st and 2nd lines of defense and support them in identifying innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Audit IT General Controls (ITGCs) as part of the certification of internal controls over financial reporting (52-109).
- Promote data analytics to the auditors of your team, helping them use data at all relevant stages of the engagement.
- Present your conclusions and recommendations to the responsible leaders and managers and contribute to the drafting of the audit report.
- Contribute to the evolution of audit practices over automated controls and general controls (ITGC).
** As part of his/her duties, the incumbent may have to travel from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and ten (10) years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the business sector and seven (7) years of relevant experience
- At least three (3) years of experience in IT risks audit (external or internal audit), IT risk management, information security or consulting in these areas
- CISA, CISSP, CISM a strong asset
- Essential Excel proficiency and knowledge of data analysis tools (ACL, Audit Exchange, IDEA, SAS or other), a strong asset
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and in a changing environment
- Demonstrated leadership and strong ability to understand business reality and influence at different hierarchical levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to simplify and synthesize concepts
- Agile and results-oriented and ability to work in a team with multidisciplinary experts
- Ability to understand complex realities, solve problems and be innovative in proposing solutions
- French/English bilingualism necessary because you will regularly deal with partners located across Canada
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-12-05
Job Number: INT000D3
Posting Date: 2022-11-21