Investment Agent Direct Brokerage
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Investment Agent Direct Brokerage
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career as a direct brokerage investment agent at the call centre at National Bank means undertaking your ambitions by improving the lives of our clients, your colleagues and yours.
- Answer customer calls and answer their questions on the stock market.
- Offer customized electronic solutions to their requests.
- Accompany the client on our trading platform and explain our specialized stock market trading tools.
- Transmit instructions for deposits, withdrawals, transfers and currency conversions and ensure rigorous follow-up
- Perform the opening of special accounts and special accounts
- Listen to people's needs and solve sometimes complex situations.
- Establish contacts with customers to create lasting business relationships.
- Refer the client to one of your colleagues for specialized needs.
- Ensure compliance and risk management rules.
Thanks to your warm approach, you provide a human experience to customers by making their stock market transactions online or by phone. National Bank Direct Brokerage therefore offers Canadian clients and investors seeking autonomy and control an economical and efficient way to transact investment products, on multiple networks, by providing them with information and tools relevant to their decision-making and the achievement of their financial objectives.
Your work schedule:
The center is open monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Several working hours are possible.
Your training will be at 1100 Robert-Bourassa in Montreal.
This allows you to better understand the evolving challenges of the brokerage industry, experience the environment of a call center and get to know your teammates.
The position reports to the direct brokerage director and you collaborate daily with a team of a hundred investment specialists and more.
- Diploma of College Studies completed
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in business development
- Good ability to communicate and write in French and English
Interest in investments and the stock market.
Your career developement :
We encourage our employees' development and we value the development of our talents. We will encourage you to complete the Securities Course (CSC) in order to eventually allow you to evolve within the Bank.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
The human first:
We are a human-sized bank that stands out for its audacity, entrepreneurial culture and passion for people. We exist to have a positive impact in people's lives.
Our core values of complicity, agility and power to act are our sources of inspiration. Inclusion is at the heart of our commitments. We offer a barrier-free and accessible work environment for all employees.
We aim to provide accessibility measures during the recruitment process. If you need accommodation, do not hesitate to let us know during your first exchanges with us.
We welcome candidates from all walks of life and would like to know what you can add to our team.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2023-03-03
Job Number: TEL0003C
Posting Date: 2023-01-17
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe