Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Sales and Service - Remote Channels, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve Gagné, Call Center Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As a Banking Advisor at the National Bank call centre, you'll live up to your ambitions and have a positive impact on your own life as well as the lives of your clients and colleagues. Through your friendly approach and the quality of your advice, you'll provide clients with a personalized experience and recommend savings products for their needs.
- Take calls from clients and answer their questions
- Recommend customized savings solutions
- Listen to people's needs and resolve situations that may be complex
- Provide advice and recommend investment solutions
- Connect with customers to build lasting business relationships
- Direct clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Different work schedules are possible, but you’ll be asked to work two evenings per week. You'll report to the Investment Solutions Manager and routinely work with a team of hundreds of experts specializing in investment, credit, mortgage financing, and other areas.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to ensure our clients can meet their objectives and our colleagues can do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help each other.
You'll begin with an 8-week on-the-job training program during which time you'll experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. The training program focuses on hands-on learning which will help you to learn about your role, our products and our technologies.
- College diploma (DEC) or equivalent
- Mutual fund representative (MFR) licence – You can obtain this licence within 6 weeks of hiring with a full refund once you have successfully obtained it
- Customer service experience, inclusive attitude and openness to diversity
- Positive attitude and strong empathy for clients
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English
- Discipline, commitment to teamwork and interest in learning
- Interest in technology and skilled in sharing knowledge
- Ability to adapt to various situations
Upon hiring, you'll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Exclusive banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a pleasant employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that's accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live up to your ambitions?
Particular Condition:The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2021-09-30
Job Number: ADV001FB
Posting Date: 2021-08-27
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe