Investment Advisor Remote Work
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Investment Advisor Remote Work
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career in customer service at National Bank means having the opportunity to grow and advance in an inclusive and stimulating environment. Come join one of our teams of Investment Advisor who work from home full time to meet our clients’ needs.
Your work from home
- Take calls from clients and answer their questions
- Recommend customized savings solutions
- Listen to people's needs and resolve situations that may be complex
- Provide advice and recommend investment solutions
- Connect with customers to build lasting business relationships
- Refer clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules.
Your work schedule
The call centre hours are from Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Several full-time work schedules are possible, all requiring you to work two evenings a week until the centre closes.
Your training and career development
Your job will begin with a full-time distance training. It will allow you to experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. The training program focuses on hands-on learning which will help you to learn about your role, our products and our technologies.
You'll report to the Investment Solutions Manager and routinely work with a team of hundreds of experts specializing in investment, credit, mortgage financing, and other areas.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to make sure our clients reach their goals and our colleagues do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help one another.
- College diploma (DEC) or equivalent
- Mutual fund representative (MFR) licence – You can obtain this licence within 6 weeks of hiring. You will be fully refunded once you have successfully obtained it
- Customer service experience, inclusive attitude and openness to diversity
- Positive attitude and empathy for clients
- Our positions require you to be bilingual English and French since the sector serves an Anglophone and Francophone clientele.
- Discipline, commitment to teamwork and eagerness to learn
- Interest in technology and skilled in sharing knowledge
- Ability to adapt to different situations
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We put people first:
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-10-13
Job Number: ADV0026L
Posting Date: 2022-09-22
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe