Insurance Customer Service Agent
The customer service team at National Bank’s Mastercard and TelNat call centre help thousands of clients by responding to their banking-related questions and finding solutions thanks to personalized service and active listening, and a people-first approach. Whether by phone, email or live chat, the goal is to create an authentic experience that fosters lasting relationships. Ready to make a positive impact in people’s lives?
- Profile: You truly care about clients and want to offer them an exceptional and unified experience
- Experience: You want to generate positive emotions for our clients and provide superior service and advice
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma
- Work environment New and stimulating workspace conducive to team synergy
- Customer service skills 10
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of urgency 8
- Analytical skills 7
The Customer Experience Centre truly reflects our diversity. It’s very fulfilling to work with colleagues from all sorts of backgrounds. We share our different visions every day, which helps us take our ideas further.– Gregory, Senior Advisor, Customer Experience Centre
Competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible work schedule
Education expenses reimbursed
Collaborative work environment
Close to public transport
Insurance Customer Service Agent
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career as an Insurance Customer Service Agent is about using your customer service skills to meet the growing needs of our clients. It is also about offering advisory services to numerous clients in order to build loyalty and find a personalized solution for each of them regarding their insurance needs.
- Answer customer calls and listen to their questions.
- Listen to the needs and resolve situations
- Accompany our clients in their various requests
- Offer insurance coverage to protect their assets, projects and dreams.
- Refer the client to one of your colleagues for specialized needs
The Call Center is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm. Our call center receives clients from across Canada
You will start with a virtual in-office training. It will allow you to experience the environment of a call center and to get to know your teammates. The training program is based on learning in action on the lines and accompanied by trainers, coaches and your manager to familiarize you with your job, our products, and our technologies in order to reach your full potential.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to communicate and write in French
- Interest in consulting services
- Have the desire to develop yourself in a stimulating and constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to adapt to regular changes and have a team spirit
- Bilingualism desirable
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to a competitive salary starting at $21/hr, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Possibility of telecommuting
- Health and wellness program including numerous benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferred Banking Services
- Community Involvement Program
- Telemedicine and virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
IMPORTANT Recruitment process
We thank you for your interest in this position. Only if your application is accepted will you be contacted by a member of our team.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-09-02
Job Number: ADV0022X
Posting Date: 2022-07-09
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe