Full Stack Developer
As a full stack developer, you will have a direct impact on the client experience. You will work closely with architects on a range of large-scale projects. You will get to see the concrete results of all your work. You will have the power to push your team forward and question the ways of doing things through your creativity and technological curiosity. Come contribute to our group's success!
- Profile: A versatile developer always on the lookout for new market trends
- Experience:Experience working with complex systems
- Training: Bachelor's in software engineering or substantial relevant work experience
- Delivery: Ability to work in agile mode and integrate DevOps
What does it take for a Full Stack Developer to stand out in our team? Here are a few of the required skills:
- Strong desire to make a difference 10
- Innate technological curiosity 9
- Team and community spirit 9
- Professionalism 9
- Desire to continually learn 8
- Stress/emotion management 8
- Thoroughness and accuracy 8
- Resourcefulness and autonomy 8
5 key characteristics
Dynamic work environments allow us to collaborate and deliver much faster!— Full stack Developer, National Bank
Interesting compensation plan + Recognition Program
Innovative project + at the cutting edge of technology
Full Stack Developer
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Are you a full-stack developer?
Do you believe a CMS is an accelerator to go further?
Do you believe that there are no limits to the marketing solutions that can be developed and integrated?
You'll be part of a team that works closely with business lines to deliver its products. It's a team that understands the needs of our colleagues and leverages all its expertise to implement innovative and quality solutions. You can do anything you set your mind to!
- Responsive web design using CMS
- Java back-end development, SOAP/REST web services, API
- Shell/curl script
- JS/Bootstrap/Less front-end development
- Tools: Git/Bitbucket, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins
If you don't already know them, you'll learn the following:
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.4-6.5 + 6.4 Forms
- AWS, Terraform
- Selenium/Robot Framework
You'll be part of an Agile team in its Scrum methodology, its way of thinking and its collaboration with other teams. We're all different and it's this diversity that unites us.
Does all of this sound like you? Then click the "Apply" button below.
See you soon!
Diversity is an integral part of the Bank's values and commitments. In this document, the masculine gender designates both sexes with no discrimination intended, and is used only to facilitate reading.
Unposting Date: 2021-05-11
Job Number: DEV0007N
Posting Date: 2021-04-27
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe