You have the desire to help and enjoy challenges, you'll play an important role for your clients as a financial planner. Through all 7 fields of financial planning, you'll work closely with the team to provide standout assistance and advice to clients when preparing a comprehensive financial plan for them. In your work, you'll build business relationships, develop your entrepreneurship and showcase your leadership. Come join a bank where you are recognized and your contribution will add value!
- Profile: You must be enthusiastic about the client and overall financial planning offer
- Experience: Relevant experience in business development in financial advisory services
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent recognized by the IQPF)
- Valid licence of Mutual Fund Sales Representative (MFSRs)
- Certified financial planner certification (CFP) or be on track to obtain it within the next 12 months
- French / English (varies by region)
What does it take for a Financial Planner to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Client-centric 10
- Leadership 9
- Entrepreneurship 9
- Strong interpersonal skills 9
- Business Development 9
- "Make-it-happen" attitude 8
- Flexibility 8
- Financial Planning 8
- Autonomy 7
5 key characteristics
- Ability to Influence
- Team Player
Our role as Financial Planners is to help our clients achieve their dreams!— Nancy Paquet, Senior Vice-President, Strategy, Investment and Savings, Retail Banking
Outreach and involvement from executives
Take charge of own success
Dynamic and flexible environment
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Chicoutimi, Quebec, Jonquière, Quebec, Charlesbourg, Quebec, Quebec, Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Shawinigan, Quebec, Magog, Quebec, Rock Forest, Quebec, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Terrebonne, Quebec, Sainte-Dorothée, Quebec, Mascouche, Quebec, Laval, Quebec, Chomedey, Quebec, Boisbriand, Quebec, Blainville, Quebec, Sainte-Marie-De-Beauce, Quebec, Lévis, Quebec, Joliette, Quebec, Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Drummondville, Quebec, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec, Longueuil, Quebec, Granby, Quebec, Brossard, Quebec, Candiac, Quebec, Mirabel, Quebec, Saint-Lin-Laurentides, Quebec, Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Saint-Jérôme, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Our financial planning team is expanding. Many new financial planner roles are available to sustain our growth and allow us continue to offer an exemplary experience for our clients!
- Are you knowledgeable in the seven areas of financial planning?
- You enjoy building relationships of trust to help your clients and increase their loyalty?
- You know how to capitalize on business development opportunities?
- Develop financial plans that will meet your client's needs and objectives
- Identify clients' investment and financing needs to offer them the best financial planning solutions
- Identify and capitalize on business development opportunities to increase the number of new clients and the volume of existing portfolios
- Stay on top of clients' changing needs to offer them tailored solutions and a red carpet experience
- Make sure that service and operational quality standards are applied and compliance and risk management rules are followed
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent recognized by the IQPF) as well as relevant experience in financial business development and advisory services
- Hold a Certified financial planner certification (CFP) or be on track to obtain it within the next 12 months
- Hold a Valid licence of Mutual Fund Sales Representative (MFSRs)
- Bilingualism both spoken and written (English and French) depending on the location
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Particular Condition:The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process. Within his function, the candidate will be required to travel to meet clients. Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2019-10-31
Job Number: FIN008OE
Posting Date: 2019-08-07
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe