Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career at National Bank means participating in the transformation and having a direct impact on clients. As Executive Assistant, you will act as a partner and strategic ally to the Executive Vice-President in carrying out various tasks, so as to optimize his time and facilitate the achievement business line objectives.
- Pro-actively manage the agenda as well as emails/correspondence and carry out follow-ups
- Coordinate quarterly meetings / committees, offsites, internal meetings and ensure the administrative follow-up (documentation, mailings, etc.) and provide administrative support to various external boards of directors
- Write, translate or revise communication intended internally or externally
- Coordinate travel and business trips and prepare requests for reimbursement of expenses and payment of invoices
- Take charge of various requests within the team and act as a resource person (activities related to IT requests, HR, etc.)
- Interact confidentially with external clients, members of senior management and various Bank departments.
- Take care of the philanthropic implications of your boss, follow up on sponsorships and solicitation, follow up on deadlines, etc.
- Coordinate requests for approval of requests for donations and sponsorships and events.
- Manage area hockey tickets.
- Coordinate the distribution of tickets for the national Bank OMNIUM for our sector with the help of the assistants involved. Collaborate with the team of assistants involved in the distribution process. Order the menus for the Omnium BN lounges and respond to customer requests.
- Participate in special projects when required.
The position reports to the Executive Vice-President of Commercial and Private Banking business line.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Completed three-year college or professional diploma or the academic equivalent, related to the sector of activity, and five years of relevant experience
- Experience as an assistant to members of senior management would be an asset
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and various collaboration tools
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) in French and English mandatory in order to deal with English-speaking partners and colleagues.
- Ability to adapt quickly, proactivity and good collaborative approach
- Relational skills (interpersonal skills and customer focus)
- Very strong sense of organization
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical, judgment and leadership skills
- Demonstrate great autonomy, initiative, attention to detail and urgency
- Skills for teamwork and collaboration
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first:
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Administrative Support and Coordination
Unposting Date: 2023-03-27
Job Number: ADM001SY
Posting Date: 2023-03-13