Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Be part of the most significant technology and cybersecurity initiative in National Bank's history, with a career as Enterprise Architect Cybersecurity, Infrastructure and Application Security. If you're passionate about cybersecurity and have in-depth knowledge of cybersecurity architecture, we want to hear from you!
As a domain architect on the Cybersecurity Architecture and Strategy team, you will act as an architectural expert for infrastructure domains and manage threats and vulnerabilities, network security as well as access point and mobile security.
You will work closely with enterprise architects, solution architects, other cybersecurity and all IT stakeholders to establish and implement architecture best practices for your domain. Your day-to-day tasks:
- Establish design models, architecture targets and roadmaps for advancing cybersecurity in the assigned security area
- Actively participate in the Bank's architectural practice as a senior security representative for your domain in forums and roundtable discussions. Act as a leader and actively participate in the community of practice focused on security and foster a culture of security.
- Communicate and document security orientations simply, clearly and unambiguously, and help raise awareness about them through architectural patterns, documents, etc.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end vision of your cybersecurity architecture domain
- Work with service owners to develop and contextualize roadmaps for services and projects related to security program reliability and business delivery tower security
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a related field and 5–10 years of solid experience in cybersecurity systems architecture
- Excellent general cybersecurity knowledge and practical experience applying it in a large, corporate environment
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following domains along with extensive knowledge of the cybersecurity tools, techniques and practices used and their practical application in environments:
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Network and infrastructure security
- Access point (endpoint) and mobile security
- Application security
- An understanding of how security for these domains is applied in a cloud-based environment, for example, integration in continuous integration pipelines
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
- Professional IT certifications (CISSP, AWS, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GIAC or other equivalent certifications).
- Innovative and capable of rethinking/redefining ways of approaching practices, controls and technological governance of security capabilities
- Abstract thinking skills for effectively linking business needs to security and technological capabilities, and ultimately, the underlying technologies
- Excellent ability to foster collaboration and teamwork and encourage frank and effective discussions on fundamental issues
Unposting Date: 2021-06-24
Job Number: ARC0004L
Posting Date: 2021-06-10