Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you a leader recognized in enterprise architecture?
- Do you have experience in Personal Banking branches, client relationship management and knowledge of the latest technologies?
- Do you want to be part of National Bank's transformation?
Banking solutions are evolving rapidly at the Bank in a real-time, cloud-based ecosystem that is event-driven and based on business APIs. The Enterprise Architect plays a vital role in this transformation.
- Influence business strategy in your field
- Develop and maintain business capabilities related to retail banking in collaboration with the business line and data governance
- Identify missing capabilities (business and technology) and participate in technology and platform selection (Request for Proposal) in collaboration with solution architects
- Influence best practices and be a reference in business and technological trends related to retail banking
- Suggest target and reference architectures and domain roadmaps and appropriate integration pattern by usecase
- Act as a reference in your field with the business lines and IT delivery teams (solutions architecture)
- Work with solutions architects to align solutions
- Champion of good development practices: obsolescence, technical debt, simplification of the overall IT ecosystem
Do you stand out for your curiosity and desire to innovate? Are you pragmatic and able to learn and adapt? Enterprise architecture in the field is essential to influence business strategy and contribute to the Bank’s transformation. If you want to share your experience, have a major impact and be fully involved in change, then you're the person we're looking for!
Required Competencies :
- Completed bachelor's degree in a related field and 10 years of relevant experience, or completed master's degree in a related field and 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect or Senior Solutions Architect and with major project delivery in large companies
- Master business capabilities of CRM domain, is required
- Experience with SAP CRM or salesforce CRM is an asset
- Thorough understanding of the concepts, technologies, and modern ecosystem (Microservices, REST APIs, streaming, Kubernetes, security, elasticity, Saas, Paas, laas, JEE)
- Understanding of application design in a cloud-based environment. AWS Cloud Architect certification, is an asset
- Natural leader, influencer, innovator, and communicator
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills, and the ability to explain complex concepts
- Innovative and capable of rethinking/redefining working methods (think out of the box)
- Political skills and ability to influence senior management
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French) is required
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-09-02
Job Number: ARC0007N
Posting Date: 2022-08-03