Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you like identifying improvements and resolving complex issues?
- Are you naturally inquisitive and always on the lookout for new developments in your field?
- Would you like to use analytics to help transform the employee experience (HR)?
- If you answered yes, then this position has your name written all over it!
The Employee Analytics and Business Strategies team is looking for an analytics business partner who will act as an employee analytics lead for major initiatives that significantly impact the employee experience.
As an analytics partner in the Employee Experience sector, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of data and HR practices experts on interesting initiatives to improve the employee experience.
Your main challenges:
- Act as an analytical lead for employee experience workstreams with a strong analytical focus by ensuring squad alignment and performance management for all analytical activities
- Determine the scope of all advanced analysis and artificial intelligence components of major workstreams, and work with expert collaborators to implement them
- Work closely with other employee analytics teams to create the analytics strategy for achieving the objectives targeted by the initiatives
- Guide analytical work based on the business needs identified for each initiative
- Coach Employee Experience colleagues and optimize the use of analytics solutions by ensuring business users receive the training to use them
- Influence and work closely on initiatives with various internal and external partners at all levels
- Monitor the market to identify relevant trends and solutions to be implemented
- Work with project teams on their assessments and choices.
- A completed Bachelor's degree and 8 years of relevant experience, or a completed Master's degree and 6 years of relevant experience
- Highly aware of the importance of using data ethically
- Ability to influence, advise, and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Practical knowledge of diverse applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics
- Highly developed ability to structure and plan deliverables in order to move initiatives forward
- French (spoken/written), knowledge of English is a strong asset because you will interact with external suppliers and stakeholders in the field of employee analytics
- Problem-solving skills.
- Storytelling expertise
- Highly independent and proactive
- Knowledge of the employee experience/human resources field, an asset.
Upon hiring, you'll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Community involvement program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just some of the many benefits we offer. Due to the current pandemic, our entire team is working remotely. We’ve also rolled out several additional measures to ensure your health, safety, and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Artificial Intelligence
Unposting Date: 2022-07-10
Job Number: ART0000E
Posting Date: 2022-06-23