Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Reporting to the Digital Media Manager, the digital media specialist will be responsible for planning, designing and managing all digital advertising activities aimed at increasing awareness and consideration of National Bank’s brand and products. They will take a leading role in developing the digital media team’s practices and positioning National Bank as a digital leader in the industry. The specialist will also ensure that our awareness and consideration activities are aligned with our client acquisition activities. To succeed in this mandate, you'll need to focus on performance and data, trial and error learning (test, learn, refine) and a client-centric approach.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that digital media activities related to brand, consideration and content are consistent and aligned with acquisition activities.
- Provide strategic and operational recommendations on brand promotion for our digital media campaigns, while respecting the voice, values and integrity of National Bank.
- Manage and plan the annual media budget, working with agencies and internal teams to coordinate campaign launches.
- Leverage internal and external data sources to support marketing decision-making, from campaign identification to strategic market positioning and partner selection.
- Liaise between various teams, particularly the teams and business units responsible for brand, advertising and strategy.
- Introduce digital performance practices for the brand and demonstrate the impact and effectiveness of our advertising choices.
- Work with our agencies to design and develop our marketing efforts in line with best practices and new developments in the field.
- Collaborate with the content, social media and analytics teams, among others, to synchronize digital activities (benchmarks, AB and multivariate testing, training, etc.).
- Keep abreast of new technology and practices to seize new opportunities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience managing digital media campaigns for awareness and brand consideration
- In-depth knowledge of the advertising business, media buying and optimization on platforms (use of DSPs), creative strategy, analytics and digital advertising formats (banners, videos, mobile and integrated ads, etc.)
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager, DV360, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and other digital purchasing platforms
- Leadership skills and a proactive attitude
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and promote new ideas based on data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – ability to work in a large, matrix-based organization
- Proven ability to objectively influence teams and organizations with well-documented results
- Solid knowledge of the digital industry and potential external partners (agencies, advertising technology, etc.)
- Passion for innovation – not afraid of failure or change
- At least 6 years of experience in planning and managing digital media campaigns
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
JobField: Web and Digital
Unposting Date: 2021-05-13
Job Number: WEB0003S
Posting Date: 2021-04-29