Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
You'll take less than 30 seconds to read this posting, so we'll get straight to the point.
National Bank is looking for a CRO Digital Conversion Specialist. That could be you!
- Are you results-driven and willing to go that extra mile?
- Do you like to turn ideas and assumptions into tangible results?
- Do you want to push the boundaries to find new solutions with insights from data and the market?
If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading. If you're really in a hurry, you can go straight to the bulleted list below.
National Bank's Digital Marketing team is passionate about data. Our actions are based on analyzing the available information. Our only goal is to simplify the experience of all clients who do business with us. The specialist will be in charge of promoting CRO at the Bank, accelerating learning and deploying what they've learned more effectively.
The specialist will be responsible for:
- Targeting opportunities to improve conversion and engagement based on data.
- Developing a sustained plan for annual growth in client acquisition and product conversion in close collaboration with various digital specialists.
- Defining the best way to increase conversion using various databased methods (A/B tests, multivariate and customization).
- Defining audiences with the best potential and identifying traits of clients with high potential for product activation when visiting the Bank's sites.
- Accelerating and increasing learning by implementing activities using artificial intelligence
- Improving their strategy on an ongoing basis by analyzing and documenting everything they've learned.
- Sharing and ensuring successful and promising initiatives are rolled out to improve the crosssector performance of the sites.
- Continuously monitoring the optimization tool’s ROI and ensuring all relevant functions are used to achieve objectives.
- Establishing business cases when evaluating the deployment of the continuous optimization tool on the Bank's other platforms.
- Four years of experience carrying out A/B experiments and customization with tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely and/or Google Optimize
- Roadmap demonstrating the ability to reverse trends and achieve positive conversion results on a sustained basis
- Excellent analytical skills enabling you to prioritize and optimize future actions
- Ability to implement heatmaps using tools such as Crazyegg
- Very good understanding of audiences and their potential for product activation.
- Proven success in rolling out tools in new environments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time and focus on priorities with the greatest impact.
- Ability to simplify, summarize and communicate at an executive level
- Ability to coach colleagues with the same role and in cross-sector teams.
- Strong ability to influence matrix experts
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
JobField: Web and Digital
Unposting Date: 2021-05-18
Job Number: WEB0003T
Posting Date: 2021-05-04