You are a transformation actor in our DevOps revolution and are tasked to deploy DevOps best practices by using best of breed tools. You are a hands-on person, equipped with an Agile mindset. You are a DevOps jack of all trade, a command-line guru, that see solutions and optimizations where everyone else sees problems. You strive at automating all the things with special attention to security aspects!
You actively participate in the realization of our DevOps vision by integrating all the constituents of our delivery pipelines. This means using your technical chops to nicely integrate our tools in an efficient tools chain for our products. Concretely, you work with your team members to develop security solutions such as:
- Manage applications secrets, using vaults (ex: Hashicorp Vault)
- Complete management of firewall ports using Infrastructure as code
- Integration of security scanning solutions in pipelines
- Reinforcement of CI-CD pipelines security
Here’s the technical environment in which you would evolve at first:
- Collaboration (JIRA/Confluence)
- Source Code Management (Git-Bitbucket)
- Continuous Integration servers (Jenkins 2 with pipeline as code concept)
- Artefacts Management (Nexus, Artifactory)
- Quality Management Dashboards (SonarQube)
- Provisioning (Ansible, Terraform)
- More provisioning and orchestration tools (Docker/k8s/EKS)
- Deployed on multi cloud environments (OpenShift, AWS)
- Applications Monitoring (AppDynamics, Datadog, etc.) to measure that all those wonderful applications deliver the expected business value to its customers
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Develop security solutions using your developer skills and your security knowledge
- All the development you do uses everything as code paradigm and your code commits trigger full CI-CD pipeline up to production systems
- All the development you do is tested using test automation, developed at the right level, based on needs and context
- Everything that you put in production is monitored so that automatic fixes can take place in case of problems (using blue-green and-or canary deployments patterns)
- Everything that you put in production follows the High Availability (HA) best practices
- You work collaboratively with the bank’s security teams to ensure that developed solution can eventually be operated by them
What you should have to apply
- University degree in related fields with 3-5 years of experience or equivalent experience
- Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English ideal, but not mandatory
- You know what the Periodic table of DevOps tools is (and if not, when you'll see it, you'll get it!) and you master at least one tool per category on the table
- You have an above average security awareness mindset
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.