Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Would you like to use your talent and expertise to improve our client experience?
If so, then keep reading!
- Do you like new real time and cloud technologies?
- Would you like to work with real-time data consumption; ?
- Do you stand out for your analytical skills and enjoy working on a team?
- Are you a data analysis expert? Do you want to exercise your leadership skills?
Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud initiatives concern the entire Bank; come build your career with us!
This position reports to the Manager, Cross-Sectional Data, Cybercrimes. Working with data in the Cross-Sectional Data team means:
- Providing advice on data by working with all of the Bank's business lines and certain subsidiaries to centralize and analyze data related to:
- Money laundering
- Interacting with various internal partners
- Having the opportunity to work on new data analysis trends within the industry.
Specifically, you will:
- Take charge of complex initiatives or unusual situations that require creativity and good knowledge of different aspects of data pipeline development
- Design, automate, and implement real-time data integration solutions that meet the sector’s needs, in accordance with the Bank’s best practices
- Determine the cause of data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions
- Develop improvements to technology solutions for overall data quality enhancement
- Recommend enhancements to processes and suggest alternatives for continuous improvement of existing workflows
- Monitor best practices and tools available in the data engineering field
Want to learn more about the position ? Feel free to contact the manager Hugues Terrien
- Completed bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR completed master’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience in data integration and profiling
- Knowledge of Python and SQL languages
- Knowledge of Kafka, Kafka Streaming et Kafka Queue/Kafka Topic
- Experience with the implementation and use of AWS
- Mastery of the DevOps concept (Jenkins, Bitbucket, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Development experience using RESTFul, Swagger, YAML, JSON, and XML tools/technologies
- Proactiveness and attention to detail
- Strong collaborative spirit
- Solid time and priority management skills
- Knowledge of the Agile approach (Scrum), an asset
- Good communication skills and ability to influence
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you'll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Community involvement program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just some of the many benefits we offer. Due to the current pandemic, our entire team is working remotely. We’ve also rolled out several additional measures to ensure your health, safety, and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-09-07
Job Number: DEV000B6
Posting Date: 2022-08-18