Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Would you like to work in a key client data management role?
Our team oversees the client data management ecosystem. We play a key role in all activities related to rolling out the red carpet for our clients. You will use your expert knowledge to take charge of project, operational and IT initiatives.
You will be a member of a squad whose objective is to innovate and develop new ways of leveraging data and data sources and make data available to our clients and consumers. We are scaling our DevOps initiatives and want to accelerate our transformation in the coming years. We need your drive and talent to succeed!
- Model data flows and performance in a complex ecosystem.
- Define methods for integrating and presenting data.
- Create an inventory of all cross-application interactions and document activity and data flow charts.
- Help develop data integration and consumption solutions using ETL, API and/or Kafka Streams.
- Implement data loading best practices (batch and real time).
- Contribute to the automation of continuous integration, testing and deployment processes.
- Interact with different stakeholders to understand business needs. Assume responsibility for technical elements, NFRs and backlog. Collaborate with the Product Manager (PO).
- Diagnose problems and help resolve complex issues.
- Act as a professional resource person in your sector and offer expertise and advice to stakeholders.
- Work with the solution and application architects to create high-level design for end-to-end integration solutions by defining application interfaces and data flows and mapping business process activities to support applications.
- Support the data architect in modelling the data flow between applications.
- Help the security architect establish the security pattern for integration.
- Check that the integration solution and integration architecture designs use the integration architecture components correctly.
- Work with the program leads to ensure that the integration solution is aligned with the program and business architecture targets.
If you stand out for your curiosity and desire to innovate and are pragmatic and able to learn and adapt, you may well be the person we’re looking for! Data plays a key role in our organization and the quality of the data helps guide the Bank’s business decisions and our clients’ decisions for the future. If you want to share your data experience, have a major impact and be at the heart of change, then you’re the person we’re looking for!
- Experience as a Senior Architect and/or Designer delivering projects
- Natural abilities to lead, influence, innovate and communicate in a large organization
- Thorough understanding of the concepts, technology and solutions related to a modern ecosystem: domain architecture, microservices, API, streaming, Cloud technologies, real-time dataflow, orchestration, straight-through processing, access security, elasticity, PaaS, Cloud, DevOps etc.
- Experience in solutions architecture and application architecture in these environments:
- High-volume transactional
- Integrating legacy systems
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or the equivalent
- Knowledge of software development, source code management and DevOps tools (Jenkins, git-Bitbucket, Nexus, Docker, etc.).
- Knowledge of Java/Python languages.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile methodology
- Development experience in teams following DevOps and continuous integration best practices.
- Bilingualism(English and French).
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
Unposting Date: 2022-01-19
Job Number: ARC0004Q
Posting Date: 2022-01-12