Customer Service Insurance Agent
The customer service team at National Bank’s Mastercard and TelNat call centre help thousands of clients by responding to their banking-related questions and finding solutions thanks to personalized service and active listening, and a people-first approach. Whether by phone, email or live chat, the goal is to create an authentic experience that fosters lasting relationships. Ready to make a positive impact in people’s lives?
- Profile: You truly care about clients and want to offer them an exceptional and unified experience
- Experience: You want to generate positive emotions for our clients and provide superior service and advice
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma
- Work environment New and stimulating workspace conducive to team synergy
- Customer service skills 10
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of urgency 8
- Analytical skills 7
We want to build strong teams in Montreal and Sherbrooke that will have a positive impact on the lives of our clients and employees and on the communities we serve.– Laurent Blanchard, Senior Vice-President, Sales and Service, Remote Channels at National Bank.
Competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible work schedule
Education expenses reimbursed
Collaborative work environment
Close to public transport
Customer Service Insurance Agent
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career as an Insurance Customer Service Agent is about using your customer service skills to meet the growing needs of our clients. It is also about offering advisory services to numerous clients in order to build loyalty and find a personalized solution for each of them regarding their insurance needs.
- Answer customer calls and listen to their questions.
- Listen to the needs and resolve situations
- Accompany our clients in their various requests
- Offer insurance coverage to protect their assets, projects and dreams.
- Refer the client to one of your colleagues for specialized needs
The Call Center is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm.
Your start consists of a comprehensive on-the-job training program. This allows you to experience the call center environment and get to know your teammates. The training program is based on learning in action on the lines. During this period you will be able to familiarize yourself with your job, our products, and our technologies.
Our team values everyone's passions and bold ideas. Whether it's helping our customers achieve their goals or your colleagues achieve what they love in life, we are united. We know we can count on our colleagues to share knowledge and help each other.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to communicate and write in French
- Interest in consulting services
- Desire to develop in a stimulating and constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingualism desirable
As soon as you are hired, we offer you several benefits to help you grow. In addition to a competitive salary starting at $21/hr, we offer several flexible and advantageous benefits for you and your family:
- Possibility of telecommuting
- Health and wellness program including numerous benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferred Banking Services
- Community Involvement Program
- Telemedicine and virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits available to you. In the context of the pandemic we are experiencing, several additional measures are in place to promote your health, safety and well-being. Our dynamic work environments and modern collaboration tools promote a pleasant employee experience. We value the ideas of our employees. Whether it's through our surveys or our programs, ongoing dialogue and feedback are encouraged.
Putting people first
We are a human-scale bank that stands out for its boldness, entrepreneurial culture and passion for people. We exist to have a positive impact on people's lives.
Our core values of togetherness, agility and empowerment are our inspiration. Inclusion is at the heart of our commitments. We provide a barrier-free and accessible workplace for all employees.
We aim to provide accessibility measures during the recruitment process. If you need accommodation, please let us know when you first contact us.
We welcome candidates from all walks of life and would love to hear what you can add to our team.
Ready to start your ambitions?
We are located at 1100, boul. Robert-Bourassa near Square Victoria and Bonaventure metro stations.
IMPORTANT Recruitment process:
We thank you for your interest in this position. Only if your application is accepted will you be contacted by a member of our team.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-01-31
Job Number: ADV001MO
Posting Date: 2022-01-14
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe