Customer Service Insurance Agent
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Sales and Service - Remote Channels, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve Gagné, Call Center Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Customer Service Insurance Agent
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As an Insurance Customer Service Representative, you’ll use your customer service skills to respond to the changing needs of our clients. You'll also provide advice to clients with a view to building lasting relationships with them by finding personalized solutions for each one based on their insurance needs.
- Take calls from clients and answer their questions
- Be attuned to client's needs and resolve issues
- Assist clients with their requests
- Provide insurance coverage that protects clients’ assets, plans and dreams
- Refer clients to your colleagues for specialized needs
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
You'll start with a comprehensive on-site training program that will give you a chance to experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. Based on learning in action on the front lines, the training program will help you become familiar with your job, our products, and our technologies.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to ensure our clients can meet their objectives and our colleagues can do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help each other.
- High school diploma
- Customer service/advisory experience
- Interest in insurance
- Aptitude for building strong relationships and proactively establishing ties with clients
- Ability to effectively communicate in French and English
- Desire to learn and grow in a stimulating and constantly changing workplace
- Attention to detail
- Team spirit and ability to adapt to change
Upon hiring, you'll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, which starts at $19.45/hour, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Exclusive banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a pleasant employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback is encouraged.
We stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers! The proof: We won the Achievers Award (Silver) at the Canadian HR Awards 2020 "Most Innovative Use of HR Technology" for our use of the personalized daily learning solution, Axonify!
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that's accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live up to your ambitions?
We're located at 1100 Robert Bourassa Blvd., near Square Victoria and Bonaventure metro stations.
IMPORTANT Recruitment Process
Thank you for your interest in this position. You'll only be contacted by a member of our team if your application is selected.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2021-10-08
Job Number: INS000CP
Posting Date: 2021-08-16
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe