Customer service agent
The customer service team at National Bank’s Mastercard and TelNat call centre help thousands of clients by responding to their banking-related questions and finding solutions thanks to personalized service and active listening, and a people-first approach. Whether by phone, email or live chat, the goal is to create an authentic experience that fosters lasting relationships. Ready to make a positive impact in people’s lives?
- Profile: You truly care about clients and want to offer them an exceptional and unified experience
- Experience: You want to generate positive emotions for our clients and provide superior service and advice
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma
- Work environment New and stimulating workspace conducive to team synergy
- Customer service skills 10
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of urgency 8
- Analytical skills 7
The Customer Experience Centre truly reflects our diversity. It’s very fulfilling to work with colleagues from all sorts of backgrounds. We share our different visions every day, which helps us take our ideas further.– Gregory, Senior Advisor, Customer Experience Centre
Competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible work schedule
Education expenses reimbursed
Collaborative work environment
Close to public transport
Customer service agent
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career in customer service at National Bank means having the opportunity to grow and advance in an inclusive and stimulating environment. The Customer Service Centre exists to help our customers and have a positive impact in their daily lives. Our modern, custom-designed space located downtown Montreal is specially designed to create a collaborative experience.
Your role :
- Answer calls from clients and be attuned to their needs
- Offer customized solutions to their requests
- Help clients use our banking applications
- Advise and offer transaction or credit solutions
- Refer clients to your colleagues for specialized needs
- Support colleagues and share knowledge with them
Your work schedule
You'll be informed of your work schedule 3 weeks in advance. The centre is open Monday to Sunday from 6:00 AM to midnight, we answer to our clients across Canada.
Your training and career development
You’ll start with a 7-week training program in our offices. The training program is centred around on-the-job learning on the phone and is supported by a remote trainer-coach.
We encourage our employees' development and offer numerous career opportunities including a career development plan with our internal career counsellors, ongoing coaching and the possibility of paid external training.
Many options will be available to you. For example, you could advance in the same role, get promoted or move to another department. We offer many career opportunities and encourage internal mobility.
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience
- Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will frequently serve English and french speaking clients across Canada.
Preferred competencies :
- Promote the values of partnership, empowerment and agility
- Eagerness to develop your skills
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a pleasant employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback is encouraged.
In addition to competitive compensation, which starts at $21/hour, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Two pay increases in the first year
- Evening and weekend premiums may apply
- Repayment of your studies
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:IMPORTANT: Recruitment Process Thank you for your interest in this position. You'll only be contacted if your application is selected.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2023-04-02
Job Number: ADV002CZ
Posting Date: 2023-03-01
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your profile.