Customer Service Agent Collection
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Customer Service Agent Collection
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career as a Customer Service Agent on our Collection team means providing credit management advice and proposing innovative solutions to clients who have missed payments on one or more products.
- Contact clients to establish a trust-based relationship and implement the best solution for them
- Be attuned to client's needs and resolve issues
- Analyze and understand large amounts of information in order to properly assess a client's financial situation
- Advise and offer solutions adapted to your client's needs in order to make them aware of their financial situation and highlight the benefits for them
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m and Saturday from 8:30 to 4:30 p.m. You will work full time (37.5 hours per week).
You will begin with on-the-job training. It will allow you to experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. During this period, you'll learn about with your role, our products and technologies, and understand the ever-changing challenges of collection.
- Holder of a high school diploma
- Experience in customer service, consulting
- Know how to build relationships proactively and have a strong ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Good ability to communicate and write in French and English
- Have the desire to develop in a stimulating and constantly changing work environment
- Rigorous in your files
- Ability to adapt to regular changes and have a team spirit
As soon as you are hired, we offer you several advantages so that you can grow. In addition to a competitive salary starting at $23.50/hr, we offer several flexible and advantageous benefits for you and your family:
- Reimbursement of your education
- Evening and weekend bonuses may apply
- Health and wellness program with many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Community Involvement Program
- Virtual Sleep Improvement Clinic
***Possibility of working remotely under certain conditions
These are just some of the many benefits we offer. We’ve introduced a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that's accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
Thank you for your interest in this position. You'll only be contacted if your application is selected.
Particular Condition:Thank you for your interest in this position. You will be contacted only if your application is selected.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-05-31
Job Number: ADV001ZO
Posting Date: 2022-05-06
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe